CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

The Redneck Vasectomy

The Redneck Vasectomy

After their 11th child, an Alabama couple decided that was enough, as they could not afford a larger bed.

So the husband went to his veterinarian and told him that he and his wife couldn't afford to have any more children.

The doctor told him that there was a procedure called a vasectomy that could fix the problem but that it was expensive.

'A less costly alternative,' said the doctor, 'is to go home, get a cherry bomb, (fireworks are legal in Alabama) light it, put it in a beer can, then hold the can

up to your ear and count to 10.'

The good ol' Alabama boy said to the doctor, 'I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but I don't see how putting a cherry bomb in a beer can next to my ear is going to help me.'

'Trust me,' said the doctor.

So the man went home, lit a cherry bomb and put it in a beer can.

He held the can up to his ear and began to count!

'1'

'2'

'3'

'4'

'5'

At which point he paused, placed the beer can between his legs and continued counting on his other hand.

This procedure also works in parts of Tennessee, Kentucky, Louisiana, Arkansas, Michigan, Florida, Mississippi, Georgia, Missouri, West Virginia, Texas, and ALL of Washington, D.C.

Posted Image

Texas too??? :huh:

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

I especially like the note that it works in ALL of Washington DC!

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Well, Washington DC I can understand. But Texas is my home state and I can count to ten without looking at my fingers. Let me try now... lessee... uh... <_<

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Well, Washington DC I can understand. But Texas is my home state and I can count to ten without looking at my fingers. Let me try now... lessee... uh... <_<

There are just a very few, real tiny places where some of the good 'ol boys are that "MAY" qualify... I'm not real sure about that.. :P

Posted Image

Archived