CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Winter in Ontario

ted tcb

But the temperature outside right now is staying at around the temperature of the garage. And It usually does. As it gets colder there will probebly be a little difference in temperature, but it looks to be staying pretty mild this Winter. Outside temperature Usually varies between -5 degrees and even +10. And even in a non heated garage I dont think the temperature Would be the exact same inside and out. :huh:

The tempurture outside is the same as your garage? :blink: Are you sure it's heated? If your outside and you walk in my dad's heated garage it's almost as warm as the house well not quite but about 15 degrees C.

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

If it is an attatched garage it will always be warmer than outside. Mine is usually 10 - 20 degrees warmer. I don't think that is a big deal, but when the garage is 70 and it is 10 outside is when you'll see lots of condensation. Kind of like putting a glass is the freezer. It will usually ice up. When you take it out it will thaw, get wet and drip. The same thing will happen inside the door panels. The more extreme the tempurature differential, the more the condensation occurs.

But the temperature outside right now is staying at around the temperature of the garage. And It usually does. As it gets colder there will probebly be a little difference in temperature, but it looks to be staying pretty mild this Winter. Outside temperature Usually varies between -5 degrees and even +10. And even in a non heated garage I dont think the temperature Would be the exact same inside and out. :huh:

The tempurture outside is the same as your garage? :blink: Are you sure it's heated? If your outside and you walk in my dad's heated garage it's almost as warm as the house well not quite but about 15 degrees C.

No I never said it was the same temperature I said it stay around the temperature of the outside because it is open so often. And it is really mild out now for the middle of winter. Some days are as high as 11 degrees celcius!

IMPORT CRUSHER

user posted image

But what about the days when it does dip down to about -25 degrees than does your garage as well???????

user posted image

If you actually read the posts, You might not have to ask so many Questions. In this post I said it will stay the same until it actually gets colder. Which it hasn't yet. And If it does drop down to -25 I dont think my garage will do the same!

IMPORT CRUSHER

user posted image

If you actually read the posts, You might not have to ask so many Questions. In this post I said it will stay the same until it actually gets colder. Which it hasn't yet. And If it does drop down to -25 I dont think my garage will do the same!

Sorry Yenko read it wrong theres no reason to be roude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

user posted image

Archived