CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Blog Post: Cadillac January 2011 US Sales up 49%

SRX and CTS sales continued to anchor Cadillac Line sales for January 2011.  DTS sales were up over 2010, but continue to fade awaiting the arrival of the new XTS replacement.  Escalade sales were up for all three models. The discontinued XLR convertible managed -1 deliveries, which I suppose means one that had been reported [...]

View the full Blog Post

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

SRX and CTS sales continued to anchor Cadillac Line sales for January 2011.  DTS sales were up over 2010, but continue to fade awaiting the arrival of the new XTS replacement.  Escalade sales were up for all three models. The discontinued XLR convertible managed -1 deliveries, which I suppose means one that had been reported [...]

View the full Blog Post

They aren't making the XLR anymore? That's too bad, I always dreamed of buying a new one of those someday.

-Dusty-

2006 Cadillac DTS Glacier Gold Tri-Coat with 175,000 miles

1993 Cadillac Sixty Special Gold Mist with 185,000 miles

Cadillac hasn't been doing much to promote the XLR. Note that they only sold 36 in January 2010, according to the table in the blog post. The -1 apparently means that someone failed to take possession of one that they had bought, possibly because of failure to get insurance or financing. If you can find that one, it is likely a bargain.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

You still can buy one, but they won't be making any new ones. That may or may not matter for your personal enjoyment. There may be a convertible version of the ATS in 2014/2015 (ATS arrives in 2013)

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

ATS? Hmm, haven't heard of that one yet. Is it supposed to be mid-size or smaller?

-Dusty-

2006 Cadillac DTS Glacier Gold Tri-Coat with 175,000 miles

1993 Cadillac Sixty Special Gold Mist with 185,000 miles

Archived