CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Radio just stopped working?

mike33

I have a 2007 srx and j have no sound, turn signals don't click, radio, on star or anything. I've replaced fuses under rear seats, under hood and everything. I've disconnected battery cables, touched them together, the whole 9. Is it possible it's just the amp gone bad? I know they are notorious for it. Someone help!!!

Apparently there is a speaker amplifier under console next to gas pedal that causes loss of sound if it goes out.  Good to check if it just got unplugged, wires broken, etc first.

2010 SRX no sound from radio or turn signals | Cadillac Owners Forum (cadillacforums.com)

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Conflicting info.....my GM info shows the 2007 amp behind the left rear cargo area panel. 

Repair depends on the actual vehicle options. You will have to look at the RPO sticker. There are (2) different amps. 

With UQA premium sound. No programming needed. 

With UQS premium sound with subwoofer. Requires some programming to be done. 

Also......no chime modules like the old days. All the sounds come thru the radio. Door open, seat belt, turn signals etc.

srxamp.JPG