CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Stupid Birds!

davedog

Due to the fact that we had our first child in April, for a while I was not as diligent in cleaning the Cadillac as I normally am. Had some birds 'leave their mark' in a few places. When I finally washed my car, while the bird stuff came off fine, it left a 'hazy' spot where it had been. Not super noticeable....but enough to bother me. Any suggestions?

Thanks guys!

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

Zymol makes a mild cleaner wax that should help that problem. Start by cleaning/waxing the area by hand and if that doesn't help use a random orbital polisher. DON'T use a drill.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Due to the fact that we had our first child in April, for a while I was not as diligent in cleaning the Cadillac as I normally am. Had some birds 'leave their mark' in a few places. When I finally washed my car, while the bird stuff came off fine, it left a 'hazy' spot where it had been. Not super noticeable....but enough to bother me. Any suggestions?

Thanks guys!

Davedog,

Congratulations for your first born child!!

Meguiar's Scratch X2.0 will take care of the blemish in seconds. Good stuff. You can find it at a local Wal-Mart.

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

Thanks for the suggestions. Will give them a try! Good to still see some familiar 'faces' here.

Thanks for the congrats too. We love her bunches:

Makayla Faye

974259409_TUtCw-M.jpg

Makayla's adorable!

Speaking of bird poop, it's not by accident. Those bastards think cars are bombing ranges. I was driving to work one day and I saw a bird take off, circle round to the left, head right for my hood and dropped a big dump right on my hood that splattered to my windshield. That bastard held his load in his bomb bay then let it loose just as he came over my hood. :angry::blink:

Makayla's adorable!

Speaking of bird poop, it's not by accident. Those bastards think cars are bombing ranges. I was driving to work one day and I saw a bird take off, circle round to the left, head right for my hood and dropped a big dump right on my hood that splattered to my windshield. That bastard held his load in his bomb bay then let it loose just as he came over my hood. :angry::blink:

LOL!!!

Makayla's adorable!

Birds are smart, particularly the evil ones! Did it see you waxing your Cadillac just the other day? :)

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

I washed my car today and noticed when I was almost done, the birds started squawking. I looked up at my tree and said F-U Birds.. I got the car cover on fast. :blink:

I HATE BIRDS!

Gonna wax the car tomorrow..

1355177301_Caddy2.thumb.jpg.40dfc05e0861db8b3e74deec4f75cc76.jpg

Archived