CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

i have 225900 miles can you beat it?

ktenharmsel

does any body have more than 225900 miles on their caddy i have a 94 seville sls.only problem is the vss and some rust.runs like a champ.

I got rid of my '94 Eldorado with 230,000 and it's still running perfectly with 240K.

does any body have more than 225900 miles on their caddy i have a 94 seville sls.only problem is the vss and some rust.runs like a champ.

One of polls has showed that only 10% of Cadillacs had more than 175.000 miles on the clock. Mine is coming close to that mark. :)

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

1985 Sedan Deville - 236,000 miles.

1993 Sedan Deville - 298,000 miles.

2003 Seville STS - still going strong.

2003 Seville STS 43k miles with the Bose Sound, Navigation System, HID Headlamps, and MagneRide

1993 DeVille. Looks great inside and out! 298k miles!

IPB Image

One of polls has showed that only 10% of Cadillacs had more than 175.000 miles on the clock. Mine is coming close to that mark. :)

Same here, I have 173k on mine.

WARNING: I'm a total car newbie, don't be surprised if I ask a stupid question! Just trying to learn.

Cheers!

5% discount code at RockAuto.com - click here for your discount!

Yes on your current cadillac!

My 1998 STS has 67,000 miles on it. That is only about 6,000 per year. It was my mom's car for 8 years. She did not drive it much. Now I use it for road trips. I have a lot of ground to cover before I catch up with the rest of you veterans. It is nice on the road. 90 MPH sneaks up on you without notice. Hit 125 MPH when a Mercedes thought he could beat me. I backed off the pedal because I started thinking. When I was younger I would have pushed it to the max. I think the older me does not like jail.

Archived