CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Oh..oh...new car

Logan

A Mustang? Why? I could see it if it were a convertible, or a Cobra. The price looked pretty fair though.

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

A Mustang? Why? I could see it if it were a convertible, or a Cobra. The price looked pretty fair though.

Being I am a GM emploee, I was really looking for a GTO. The kids are grown up...The GTO really did not have the retro look. Found this GT Mustang, fell in love with the retro look and bought it. Poor mans new Charger or new Camaro...or Vette.

Great price for the Nashville area. No salt issues. I looked at a Chicago 2004 GTO locally...lots of salt damage. This GT is local and extremely clean. This car was $4k under current blue book. Lot's cheaper then new Camaro.

Car looks like it was built yesterday.

Fun V8 sport cars are available very cheap right now.

Being I am a GM emploee, I was really looking for a GTO. The kids are grown up...The GTO really did not have the retro look. Found this GT Mustang, fell in love with the retro look and bought it. Poor mans new Charger or new Camaro...or Vette.

Great price for the Nashville area. No salt issues. I looked at a Chicago 2004 GTO locally...lots of salt damage. This GT is local and extremely clean. This car was $4k under current blue book. Lot's cheaper then new Camaro.

That should say "GM employee" Cant seem to edit..

Logan, Nice car. Curious on the extent of the salt damage on the '04 GTO you looked at from the Chicago area.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Logan, Nice car. Curious on the extent of the salt damage on the '04 GTO you looked at from the Chicago area.

It's really amazing. The damage of a couple of winters. You see it in the wheels, brake lines, engine block etc. It gets into everything.

This was a local Nashville car. Zero salt issues.

The road salt in Massachusetts just eats vehicles up, after 3 or 4 winters they become rusted out junk - the rust damage is tremendous. One of the reasons why I moved to Tampa Bay; cars down here remain nice for decades. If I were still in Mass I wouldn't be looking to restore my Eldorado, I'd be forced into replacing it because of rust...

Archived