CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

We're gonna need another Camaro

camarocrash1-850.jpg

Enjoying your new 2010 Camaro -- Excellent.

Not having a teenager plow into the back of it at a stoplight -- PRICELESS

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Ow, that really hurts!

They have the death penalty in Texas, don't they?

J/K (sorta)

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Ow, that really hurts!

They have the death penalty in Texas, don't they?

J/K (sorta)

Yes they do. :D

It used to be a defense to prosecution in Texas.....(He needed killing.) :D:D:D

But now with all the Political Correctness crap...you can't do that any more. :huh:

Posted Image

What the heck was the kid driving to do this amount of damage - a forty ton truck ? I knew the last series of camaros / firebirds were a bit like egg cartons when hit in the rear but thought the new ones would be a bit stronger than a citroen 2 cv. I had thought about getting one of these when they came over here , but I'm going to stick to Cadillacs thank you !

What the heck was the kid driving to do this amount of damage - a forty ton truck ? I knew the last series of camaros / firebirds were a bit like egg cartons when hit in the rear but thought the new ones would be a bit stronger than a citroen 2 cv. I had thought about getting one of these when they came over here , but I'm going to stick to Cadillacs thank you !

The cabin appears uninvolved, so I would say the Camaro structural design is excellent. Anything going fast enough will make a nasty impact on your car. The car's job is to give you the best chance possible of surviving by cushioning the blow.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

• 4 weeks later...

Archived