CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Anybody seen this yet?

PAUL T

I have to assume that it is a bit smaller than a SRX...there may be a market for it. Looks like fun to me.

It may end up being almost as big as the SRX.

Remember...The SRX is going to the smaller Front Wheel Drive platform... starting in 2010.

Posted Image

At the risk of repeatedly repeating myself, I'd like to see a two door CTS. PLEASE?

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

I've given up waiting. sonjaab got me motivated here: http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?sho...t=0&start=0

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

I've given up waiting. sonjaab got me motivated here: http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?sho...t=0&start=0

Yeah... I have looked at a few of the XLR's. I want one... but I don't NEED one. :D

Wouldn't be able to drive it much.

I, FOR SURE, couldn't take it on my road trips.

Seems like every trip we take, Darling Wife wants to take more and more stuff.

Too bad they don't still make the great big RWD Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon.

If things keep progressing ..... that is what I will need to haul all the junk. :D:D

Posted Image

If things keep progressing ..... that is what I will need to haul all the junk. :D:D

Posted Image

True, true, true.

The XLR is not a vehicle for an extended driving vacation if you plan to have the top open at all. Not even for one person.

Maybe delaying the CTS Coupe a year has a bright side. It gives the design team time to work out the problems that might otherwise be put into production if the car was 'rushed' to market.

Jim

Drive your car.

Use your cell phone.

CHOOSE ONE !

The thought of something like that has crossed my mind. (what little I have left) :D

I don't think I could take the slow driving for hours on end... day after day.

Besides that, the motor home wouldn't do very well in contests of speed. :D

I will just keep the DTS and talk her out of taking more stuff. :D

Posted Image

True, true, true.

The XLR is not a vehicle for an extended driving vacation if you plan to have the top open at all. Not even for one person.

Maybe delaying the CTS Coupe a year has a bright side. It gives the design team time to work out the problems that might otherwise be put into production if the car was 'rushed' to market.

Right on both counts. With the top down, there is hardly ANY room in the trunk.

I think you are also right on the CTS wagon...gives them more time to work out bugs.

Posted Image

The thought of something like that has crossed my mind. (what little I have left) :D

I don't think I could take the slow driving for hours on end... day after day.

Besides that, the motor home wouldn't do very well in contests of speed. :D

I will just keep the DTS and talk her out of taking more stuff. :D

Maybe you could do something like this with the Winnebago:

Posted Image

That is the same video ????

My Big Bad. Lemme try it again: http://www.moslerauto.com/mosautoweb/html/twin_announce.htm

I just love the idea of first starting the front engine and then the rear engine while an automotively aware person is nearby. :D

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

That is the same video ????

My Big Bad. Lemme try it again: http://www.moslerauto.com/mosautoweb/html/twin_announce.htm

I just love the idea of first starting the front engine and then the rear engine while an automotively aware person is nearby. :D

Regards,

Warren

Thats neat.

I too, like that idea of starting the engines one at a time. :D:D

I wonder how many were actually built. I have never seen or heard of one. I would love to see one.

If you know of one in a museum or whatever...let me know. I will try to go look at it on a road trip.

Posted Image

Why would Cadillac need so many "Station Wagon Type" vehicles - Escalade, SRX, CTS all of a sudden. For generations it didn't have any! Under the current austerity program, I'll be they'll never build them all.

Thats neat.

Mosler Engineering's Twinstar V16 Cadillac Eldorado:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/automotive...501.html?page=2

Posted Image

This is what I don't get. They made it a wagon, but it only has two seat and fits just as many people as a regular CTS. Why in the world would anyone be interested in that? I was hoping they were aiming at a smaller car that could take more than 4 average sized adults, but I was wrong.

-Dusty-

- 02 Seville STS, white diamond

- 93 Sixty Special, Tan with vinyl top

- 79 Coupe DeVille, Tan with Tan top

- 06 GMC Sierra Z71, Black

- 92 Silverado C1500, black and grey

- 83 Chevy K10 Silverado, Black and Grey

b80385550.jpg

Archived