CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Helping the General out..

Logan

I guess the Saturn VUE is up for sale.

Bought a new Chevrolet Traverse today for the wife.

Sticker was $37k. With red tag and employee discount price was $29k.

Gray, heated leater, no sunroof.

post-2-1230764722_thumb.jpg

That's cool Logan, nice color choice! B) I was looking at them a week or so back when I had the HHR SS in for service. Very nice interior and if it drives anything like the Buick Enclave I rented last spring it was awesome! I wouldn't mind replacing the Tahoe with the AWD version of that...

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Thanks.

This is a 2 wheel FWD version.

Should drive exactly like the Buick. Technically the same crossover vehicle.

This one we had to do a GM dealer search for color and options. This vehicle had to be shipped in from a Alabama dealer.

Gray, FWD, leather, heated, rear pass thru chairs rear. It's a LT2 level vehicle. Not a LTZ. About 2/3 level compared to a LTZ.

Sticker was 37. Got it for 29.

No trade in. Both current cars paid for.

No prolems with finacing thru Capitol One.

We asked:

My rating is 811. 850 is the max.

Wife is 802.

GMAC had a big problem a month ago. No one under 700. That wipes out 50% of buyers for GM and GMAC.

Thanks.

This is a 2 wheel FWD version.

Should drive exactly like the Buick. Technically the same crossover vehicle.

This one we had to do a GM dealer search for color and options. This vehicle had to be shipped in from a Alabama dealer.

Gray, FWD, leather, heated, rear pass thru chairs rear. It's a LT2 level vehicle. Not a LTZ. About 2/3 level compared to a LTZ.

Sticker was 37. Got it for 29.

No trade in. Both current cars paid for.

No prolems with finacing thru Capitol One.

We asked:

My rating is 811. 850 is the max.

Wife is 802.

GMAC had a big problem a month ago. No one under 700. That wipes out 50% of buyers for GM and GMAC.

That's great! I'd say 8K off a vehicle like that is real nice! I wish I had the heated leather in the SS right now with this below zero run we are going to have this week! Maybe have to jump back in our Tahoe LT for a while just for that! :rolleyes: I am glad I bought when I did, although I may have got a little better deal if I hung on a little longer when the market started to really drop off. But then I probably would have chickened out! We financed part of our SS also, at 2.9%, and finally used up those GM card earnings! First time I've had a car payment in about 7 years!

Happy trails!

Dave

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

It is the best time right now..to buy a new vehicle.

Best time in 25 years to buy a new car.

Dealers are ready to deal. You can almost name your price.

We love this new Traverse. Very nice vehicle.

Archived