CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone

Texas Jim

I want to send good wishes to all of the fine people on this forum for an ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL Thanksgiving Holiday. I hope it is your BEST EVER Thanksgiving.

I feel like I am really blessed.

A small quick story.

The other night I asked Darling Wife if she had decided on what she wants for Christmas. She said "No".

Then she turned around and asked ME the same thing :D

(That ain't fair...I am a guy... I don't know what I want till the LAST MINUTE.) :D:D

Anyway... we got to talking and there is very little that we actually NEED and not much that we even WANT. :D

We are in fairly good health for our age, as is the rest of my family, including my 85 year old Mother.

We have a good son that we are going to visit today for Thanksgiving dinner.

He doesn't have a Cadillac .. YET.. but he drives a GMC Sierra Denali, so he is at least in the GM family.

He is talking about getting a CTS-V in a year or two.

This will be our first holiday dinner at his new home (his first one) that he bought this past summer.

I have a decent job, and usually work about 50 hours a week.

We have food in the pantry, all the bills are current, we have clothes in the closet and a very modest home that is paid for.

We have a decent tv, stereo, DVD player, etc etc etc.

It is not all BRAND NEW, but it is more than adequate for our needs.

All in all, we have, (all of us, not just me and Darling Wife), SO MUCH to be thankful for.

We tend to focus on the material things that we don't have and very seldom stop and think of what we do have.

We live in the greatest, most wonderful country on this earth. The United States of America.

We still have freedom to come and go as we please.

We have freedom of speech to talk and exchange ideas. Like on this forum.

Most of us have a house full of STUFF, that people in other countries can only DREAM of having.

I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday and please remember, to say a little prayer for our wonderful men and women in the Armed Forces that are fighting in other lands, so that we can continue to be FREE, and enjoy our freedoms, while we live in the greatest country on earth.

Posted Image

Very nice sentiments Jim, Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving Caddyinfo

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

I want to send good wishes to all of the fine people on this forum for an ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL Thanksgiving Holiday. I hope it is your BEST EVER Thanksgiving.

I feel like I am really blessed.

A small quick story.

The other night I asked Darling Wife if she had decided on what she wants for Christmas. She said "No".

Then she turned around and asked ME the same thing :D

(That ain't fair...I am a guy... I don't know what I want till the LAST MINUTE.) :D:D

Anyway... we got to talking and there is very little that we actually NEED and not much that we even WANT. :D

We are in fairly good health for our age, as is the rest of my family, including my 85 year old Mother.

We have a good son that we are going to visit today for Thanksgiving dinner.

He doesn't have a Cadillac .. YET.. but he drives a GMC Sierra Denali, so he is at least in the GM family.

He is talking about getting a CTS-V in a year or two.

This will be our first holiday dinner at his new home (his first one) that he bought this past summer.

I have a decent job, and usually work about 50 hours a week.

We have food in the pantry, all the bills are current, we have clothes in the closet and a very modest home that is paid for.

We have a decent tv, stereo, DVD player, etc etc etc.

It is not all BRAND NEW, but it is more than adequate for our needs.

All in all, we have, (all of us, not just me and Darling Wife), SO MUCH to be thankful for.

We tend to focus on the material things that we don't have and very seldom stop and think of what we do have.

We live in the greatest, most wonderful country on this earth. The United States of America.

We still have freedom to come and go as we please.

We have freedom of speech to talk and exchange ideas. Like on this forum.

Most of us have a house full of STUFF, that people in other countries can only DREAM of having.

I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday and please remember, to say a little prayer for our wonderful men and women in the Armed Forces that are fighting in other lands, so that we can continue to be FREE, and enjoy our freedoms, while we live in the greatest country on earth.

Yes to all of the above.

We have the greatest country to ever exist on the face of the earth.

Let us pray that it is still as great 4 years from now!

Britt

Archived