CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

http://view.break.com/578469 - Watch more free videos

Strange people :huh:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Frankly, as marksmen, they really stink :lol:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

At least it gives some background for the next news story I foresee: "Local man shot accidentally by 7 people firing machine guns while recovering radio controlled plane".

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

A better choice of weaponry might have helped:

It's also worth noting the skill of the remote flight operator.

Regards,

Warren :rolleyes:

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Regards,

I guess you could use that for deer hunting? :lol::P

At least it gives some background for the next news story I foresee: "Local man shot accidentally by 7 people firing machine guns while recovering radio controlled plane".

I assume they were having fun but wow, what a bunch of lousy shots.. :lol: :lol:

Regards,

No, HERD hunting!

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Regards,

No, HERD hunting!

With the way those guys shoot, I suspect the HERD is safe!!

With the way those guys shoot, I suspect the HERD is safe!!

http://www.boingboing.net/2007/12/18/amusi...ring-range.html

Posted Image

I do alright at the range.

Nah, actually I downloaded that from a website. Generally I do much better.

post-416-1223158465_thumb.jpg

Posted Image

I'm reminded that a "marksman" is someone who fires a bullet into the side of a barn and then draws a target around it.

Does that remind you of any of our current politicians?

post-416-1223159300_thumb.jpg

Posted Image

I have a 12 gauge Winchester Defender, Model 1300.

Short barrel...but holds eight rounds.

It is loaded with alternating rounds of double ought buckshot and slugs.

Fairly nice shotgun... but I always wanted one of these... :D

I put off getting one till it was too late.

They are now outlawed. :(

Posted Image

I have a 12 gauge Winchester Defender, Model 1300.

Short barrel...but holds eight rounds.

It is loaded with alternating rounds of double ought buckshot and slugs.

Fairly nice shotgun... but I always wanted one of these... :D

I put off getting one till it was too late.

They are now outlawed. :(

Yeah, the Streetsweeper is neat, but the Streetsweeper 2, shown above, just kicks it up a notch.

Posted Image

Does that remind you of any of our current politicians?

Actually, it reminds me of nearly all of them.

Archived