CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Never point your finger at a snake. It's mealtime as far as the snake is concerned.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

That was crazy.

Was that Jimmy Kimmel?

You DO NOT make a sudden movement TOWARD a diamondback rattlesnake.

Reckon he ain't from Texas, but I bet he knows better now.

Posted Image

So it is!!! Still, it's good advice to never make a fast move toward a diamond back.

If you watch the video more closely you can see that the person holding the fake snake actually moves it towards Kimmel. Also, look at his expression when Kimmel is bitten. It looks like he's about to laugh.

If you watch the video more closely you can see that the person holding the fake snake actually move it towards Kimmel. Also, look at his expression when Kimmel is bitten. It looks like he's about to laugh.

I'd laugh too if some hokey city nerd was bit by a snake... :lol: :lol:

I actually viewed that when it first aired. This video stopped before the follow-up "hospital scene," which was kinda lame IMHO.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

I had some doubts off the bat because no production company could justify bringing such a snake onto a set with no glass cage or other effective protection. However, it did have me for a few minutes.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived