CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Forehead Slap

Buddy calls me and say's "Lets shoot some skeet this weekend" I said sounds like fun and go by Wally World for shells, get 2 boxes of 12 gauge shells and a bic lighter (yeh I still smoke) the cashier scans everything and the system wants my I.D..........drum roll...........FOR THE BIC LIGHTER! I was laughing so hard I 'bout wet my pants! Moral is buy all the ammo you want but avoid the lighters at all cost.

Joe

Yes, I find this sort of thing amusing. Rubber cement is a controlled substance at the local hobby store, kept under lock and key.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

That is funny....

You can buy a chainsaw and a nailgun with no ID too.....

A big box retailer sold my neighbor a 26 foot fly section ladder, with no rope. No rope. He comes over, he's huffing and puffing, looking distraught, he says "Can you help me with my new ladder??"

I go over, and not knowing any better, he has extended the fly section with the ladder on the ground, and now he's trying to stand it up and get it up against the house.... yikes!

I'm like, "where's your rope??"

"What rope??"

"The rope that should have come with the ladder...."

"No, it didn't come with a rope... why do I need a rope?"

"You use the rope to raise the fly section while you stand on the ground..."

-puzzled look-

We go to the place he bought it, sure enough, they do not come with a rope. They have the ropes, but none of the clerks ever asked him "do you need a rope?"

Scary

I have a few bruises there also.

Headbands are helpful cover up, but they generally don't look good on people my age.

And what is it with people my age, bald and gray, thinking that the ponytail or earring thing looks good?? Worse yet, the "muscle" shirt?

And why do they think they can sing? I sat next to one of those immature idiots at MSG Thursday while I tried to listen to Bruce Springsteen and the E Street band. I finally had to tell him that when he was sober he'd realize he couldn't sing for $hine. I told him if he bellowed one more time he would be in trouble. Yeah, he was a lot smaller than me and I was sober.

:P :P

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

That is funny....

You can buy a chainsaw and a nailgun with no ID too.....

A big box retailer sold my neighbor a 26 foot fly section ladder, with no rope. No rope. He comes over, he's huffing and puffing, looking distraught, he says "Can you help me with my new ladder??"

I go over, and not knowing any better, he has extended the fly section with the ladder on the ground, and now he's trying to stand it up and get it up against the house.... yikes!

I'm like, "where's your rope??"

"What rope??"

"The rope that should have come with the ladder...."

"No, it didn't come with a rope... why do I need a rope?"

"You use the rope to raise the fly section while you stand on the ground..."

-puzzled look-

We go to the place he bought it, sure enough, they do not come with a rope. They have the ropes, but none of the clerks ever asked him "do you need a rope?"

Scary

What rope? :lol: This is so funny. No common sense factor. You have to wonder if people like this go through life with their eyes closed, how many extension latters have you seen since you were a kid?

I myself am not a big fan of ladders at all, especially if I don't have a husky holder at the bottom.

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Woman next door (30yr City School Teacher) asked me to cut down the Butterfly bush because she was afraid one would bite her :fighting0025:

Years back caught a ride to work with a friend, temp was in the 20's, he tells me we can't run the heat because he's low on gas :mellow:

These people seek me out

These people seek me out.

Register as a Republican.

It will do your soul good. And they will stop seeking you out.

Really! They'll think you a lost cause. Works for me.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Warren, I have a "Keep on working, millions on welfare depend on you" sticker. That should tell you how I'm registered

Oh Crap! Where can I get one?

:P :P

Warren

Posted Image

Archived