17" wheels standard, 18" optional

Limited slip available

STS-V engineering done and car will be on the way next

hmm, 4-color heads up display?

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I think its beautiful!

kudos to Luts for making those changes- that flaired light bar is a strong touch.

For the sake of critiquing, I believe the interior could have a little more substance. I love the layout, shapes, and matterials etc., but it needs more bright work or something (the black gauge cluster looks bland). I know it is early to speak, but that is my inital reaction.

I give it 9 out of 10... but when the "V" arrives - 12 out of 10!

Good job GM!

" ...'took my Cobra down t' the track, hitched to the back o' my Cadillac..."

- Jan & Dean, 'hey little cobra'

Scott

A RWD STS!! Yay! The FWD factor is my biggest gripe with the northstar caddys, and the only reason I haven't wholeheartedly decided to buy one.

Now, if I can just wait a few years till these things depreciate a little B)

This is the best pic I've seen yet of the new STS. I would not be happy of the V only has 425 horse! The STS-V SHOULD beat the CTS-V in 1/4 mile, and 425 just won't crack the 12's in this car, and that is what it will take! I expect the CTS-V to do better on the skidpad, and braking, but not straight line acceleration! Regardless, there are still many reasons to get excited about the domestics, especially Caddy!

My favorite Cadillac feature is back--Guidematic-Auto Dimming! They're calling it something different now but it is the same feature that Cadillac first introduced way back in 1954 dubbed the Autronic Eye.

One thing that I hate is the removal of the automatic parking brake release. It has been with Cadillac since the beginning of time (or so it seems). I had to drive a loaner 2004 Deville last week and I can't tell you how annoying it was to have to manullay release the parking brake every time I put it in gear (I got in the habit of setting it back on my first Cadillac, the 75 Sedan de Ville).

Max

WHY OH WHY DO THEY DO THAT! :angry: Something as simple and useful as a parking brake release and they go backwards 20 years. What where they thinking?

WHY OH WHY DO THEY DO THAT! :angry: Something as simple and useful as a parking brake release and they go backwards 20 years. What where they thinking?

More than 20 years....my Dad's '70 Sedan deVille had the automatic release.

I too get frustrated to see Cadillac eliminating "Cadillac" features such as the automatic parking release, trumpet horn, and the power trunk pulldown (to name a few).

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

More than 20 years....my Dad's '70 Sedan deVille had the automatic release.

The automatic, vacuum operated parking brake release was introduced for the 1960 model year, an industry first.

Archived