CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Carjacked at Gunpoint

Dynomite98

It been awhile since Ive been on here, but i thought i had to tell you guys about this. Last night at a exxon gas station at lemmon and Central Expressway in dallas, tx, some F(#*!ing new orleans refugee pulled a gun on me while i was pumpin gas. Ive told people the only way you could take my cadillac from me if you stuck a gun to my chest and thats exactly what happened. If any of you caddy guys in dallas see my car driving around town please shoot the driver on site. mad.gif

Andrew Morris

Dallas, Texas

1998 Black Eldorado:

full custom Borla exhaust

Custom intake

1500 watt Hifonics amp

3 12inch Boston Acoustic G2 subwoofers

I-pod integrated

18 inch Lexani Krystals with Z-rated tires

E&G classics Billet grill

BMW E36 Angel Eye Headlights

Ported SS heads

Holy crap, that's a scarey feeling I'm sure! ohmy.gif I was just in Dallas yesterday on business. How do you know he was a New Orleans refugee? Just by appearance/dialect maybe?

That really sucks... Hope they catch the idiot, and you get your ride back. Good luck.

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Well he definitely had a louisiana accent and downtown dallas has been flooded when people from new orleans since the hurricane, also since the the hurrican there has been a record number a cars stolen and highjacked in the dallas area. DPD just found it a couple mins ago, and its on its way to the impound, for finger prints and other stuff. all they told me was there might be a fender messed up on the right side. But i won't be surprrzed if all those mods on my signature below are either gone, or f$%#ed up in some way.

Andrew Morris

Dallas, Texas

1998 Black Eldorado:

Custom intake

1500 watt Hifonics amp

I-pod integrated

Ported SS heads

O MY God !!! It's a darn miracle you did not get shot. I am glad you are OK. I guess there is no lojack in the car?? It will most likely get dumped off when the scum is through with it, then it will be found. Many years ago I walked into a small coffee shop wile on the road during work and when I walked in the door a big guy pointed a gun at me and told me to get lost if I new what was good for me. I got lost allright, right to the first phone booth I saw. I read the next day the two got caught the next town over pulling back to back jobs. What jerks.. Again, glad you are OK..

Yep i ran out of money to put lojack on, im a college kid im always broke. but on the nxt car it will be the first thing i do, if my caddy isnt to messed up.

Andrew Morris

Dallas, Texas

1998 Black Eldorado:

Custom intake

1500 watt Hifonics amp

I-pod integrated

Ported SS heads

Well he definitely had a louisiana accent and downtown dallas has been flooded when people from new orleans since the hurricane, also since the the hurrican there has been a record number a cars stolen and highjacked in the dallas area. DPD just found it a couple mins ago, and its on its way to the impound, for finger prints and other stuff. all they told me was there might be a fender messed up on the right side. But i won't be surprrzed if all those mods on my signature below are either gone, or f$%#ed up in some way.

Rather than looking for the "poor" "suffering" hurricane victims because of Wilma in Florida that had no ICE or WATER so they could report how badly FEMA is doing, the bleeding heart, limp wristed, bias Communist News Network (CNN) should be reporting about this stuff.. But you will NEVER see this on CNN.

Govenor Bush said, have enough supplies for 72 hours! The next day, CNN is interviewing the poor victims that were waiting in line for WATER and ICE... 72 hours! The problems Dallas is having SHOULD be on TV to show the nation how appreciative the "poor" VICTIMS are to Dallas for helping, and to paint a true picture. But that will never be on TV as its not in the media's agenda is it?

It might be cheaper to activate onstar rather than purchasing and installing Lojack.

These bozo's are always nervous when pulling these crimes. It is so easy to have an AD (accidental discharge) while the gun is pointed at you. Thank God you are ok. This is exactly why Texas has a concealed carry law. Not that it would have done you much good when there was a muzzle in your chest. On the other hand, he wouldn't have gotten very far, would he.

There are many news agencys that are messed up. I call in once in a wile to a certain AM news station from my cell phone to report mega back ups. Today when I got up at 5AM, all I heard about was a mystereous sweet oder in the air. It was reported in NY and LI and else ware, when I got just a short distance from home there was this very sweet smell . It was so strong I closed the window and heat, it was very strong. I called in to report it in my area too but when they broadcast my report they changed everything I said and made it sound very scary and dangerous. They all have an agenda...

The Only good things about it so far is its all on the gas station cameras, and i knew one of the cops that came to the scene after i called 911. And he likes beating up criminals that F%$# with his friends.

Andrew Morris

Dallas, Texas

1998 Black Eldorado:

Custom intake

1500 watt Hifonics amp

I-pod integrated

Ported SS heads

My sister lives in Hammond, Louisiana (about 50 miles north of New Orleans). She and I have had some E-mail correspondence about some of the effects of Katrina. The following excerp from one of her messages might be of interest:

"A disturbing development is that hundreds of criminals awaiting trial will probably walk because the evidence room at the courthouse flooded and ruined most of the evidence. A lot of people who were on parole have not checked back in with their parole officers, so who knows where they are. There are just so many fall-out things like that that will go on forever, seemingly."

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

My sister lives in Hammond, Louisiana (about 50 miles north of New Orleans). She and I have had some E-mail correspondence about some of the effects of Katrina. The following excerp from one of her messages might be of interest:

"A disturbing development is that hundreds of criminals awaiting trial will probably walk because the evidence room at the courthouse flooded and ruined most of the evidence. A lot of people who were on parole have not checked back in with their parole officers, so who knows where they are. There are just so many fall-out things like that that will go on forever, seemingly."

WOW!

Dynomite98,

Thank god your allright, could have been a lot worse, after reading all the above posts, it made me think, I live in Hamilton Ontario Canada, and in the past few weeks we have been recieving refugees from New Orleans, who have been relocated to our city. Also, in the past few weeks, we have seen an abnormal increase in gun violence in our city. In the past two weeks alone there have been four fatal shootings in the city, all of which are unsolved at this time. May not seem like a lot to those south of the border, but last year in the city i believe we had one shooting related death. Im not saying the two are related in any way, but who knows. It will be interesting to see if any progress is made in these killings and what the outcome is.

Once again , glad your'e ok, and ill be keeping a close eye out when fillin up now,

Matt ph34r.gif

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...BUT, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "darn...that was fun!"

www.madd.ca

Wow; glad to hear you are ok, and that they have already recovered the car. The car is a lot cheaper to fix no matter what got bent than a gunshot would have been.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Dynomite,

Let us know how the car is, after recovery. I live in North Dallas, and I don't usually go downtown to check things out. I've only heard this kind of stuff, and it's startling to say the least.

I also have a 98 ETC, but without any of your cool mods. I wouldn't mind seeing it, hopefully it made it ok.

Well i got to see my car at the dallas county impound sitting on the concrete with no wheels (2500$ down the drain) all my car audio equipment gone ( and another 2000$ gone), no 40gig ipod, no 500cd case that was filled, and numerous other things missing. Close to 6000$ worth of stuff i put into the car is gone. They are doin a finger prints on the car for the next couple days. they my car in north dallas on kip lane near richardson. They were nice enough to leave a couple rock cds, work shirt, and my jack. Tomorrow im goin up to moonshadow car audio in richardson witch is near where it was found. I know the owner and have bought some stuff from there. Im goin to ask him to look out for any one selling my stuff and to give me a call. If this guy is found, i will F$%& him up, cuz nobody steals a mans cadillac from him. Errr if i had been 21 i would have had a gun and shot him through the drivers side window when he got in. Later guys i must go get drunk to forget about this for awhile. mad.gif

Andrew Morris

Dallas, Texas

1998 Black Eldorado:

Custom intake

1500 watt Hifonics amp

I-pod integrated

Ported SS heads

Holy Crap I feel real bad for him. I hope he does not get to loaded. I guess he did not have full insurance either. I never leave my Sevill any ware I cant see it and I never leave anything in it. Even with that it's covered fully, insurance,electrically and mechanically,PLUSS since the garage is part of the house I have something very nasty planned for a robber. He wont die but he will wish he did for the rest of his greatly shortened life...

Yes i know this but i can still vent my anger. look at it from my perspective, im 19 in college, i only had liability on it cuz i can't afford the over 5,000$ a year to put full coverage on it. And all those things that were taken, i bought with my hard earned money.

Andrew Morris

Dallas, Texas

1998 Black Eldorado:

Custom intake

1500 watt Hifonics amp

I-pod integrated

Ported SS heads

Man, I'm real sorry this happened to you. Makes me sad to see sickos on the loose.

A lesson here is that the cars that we have may also make us targets for CarJackings. We'll all want to be extra careful at gas stations, grocery stores, even at home.

2003 Seville STS 43k miles with the Bose Sound, Navigation System, HID Headlamps, and MagneRide

1993 DeVille. Looks great inside and out! 298k miles!

IPB Image

Archived