CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

GT4 Cien shots

Tonight I learned how to copy images off the Playstation 2 w/GT4 onto a USB drive then posted them to Photobucket.com so I could share them here. These are of the Cadillac Cien at the Nurburgring.

The Cien is/was a Cadillac supercar showcar, 2 passenger, midengine 750 hp V-12 technology show. It did not reach production, but showed that Cadillac could make such a beast if they wanted to.

The Cien is the only Cadillac in GT4 unfortunately, although there are a few vettes.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

You can click on the images for larger versions. The game nicely saves them as 1280x960 jpg's, about 208K each.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I've got some really neat ones, with power slides and lots of tire smoke. I'll try to post them later today. :)

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Fun; Maybe we need a leaderboard for best times at the 'Ring with an unmodified Cadillac Cien lol.

For the replay movies, you have to do a video capture to move to the pc/internet? I was hoping there was a way to save them off on the USB stick also.

Bruce

Fun; Maybe we need a leaderboard for best times at the 'Ring with an unmodified Cadillac Cien lol.

For the replay movies, you have to do a video capture to move to the pc/internet? I was hoping there was a way to save them off on the USB stick also.

Nope. You have to use a capture card. I'll try to explain. Game replay files aren't really replay videos. They're just data. So, when you choose to watch a replay it's actually the AI driving your car and the AI cars all over again in the same exact manner you did before. So, you take that data to your computer and there's not PS2 or game CD to do the rest of the work. Hope that explains it.

IPB Image

Tonight I learned how to copy images off the Playstation 2 w/GT4 onto a USB drive then posted them to Photobucket.com so I could share them here. These are of the Cadillac Cien at the Nurburgring.

The Cien is/was a Cadillac supercar showcar, 2 passenger, midengine 750 hp V-12 technology show. It did not reach production, but showed that Cadillac could make such a beast if they wanted to.

The Cien is the only Cadillac in GT4 unfortunately, although there are a few vettes.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

You can click on the images for larger versions. The game nicely saves them as 1280x960 jpg's, about 208K each.

Nice Cahh. Check out the "Veyron" if you want to see this kind of technolgy in production. Based on Bugatti @ $1,400 per 1hp, that little ol Cien will run ya just over a cool $1,000,000.

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Those are good action shots.

Really too bad they did not put the Cien into production. The world needs more 750hp Cadillacs.

Bruce

Archived