CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Lurker/Reader

It wasn't easy but I finally got enough posts on the board to move out of the LURKER category and into READER>

That LURKER business sounded a little sinister. LOL

Four more posts (after this one) and I should achieve Reader status!

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

30+ posts is Participant. I think I read, somewhere, the next level is Contributor but I can't find that post tonight.

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

30+ posts is Participant. I think I read, somewhere, the next level is Contributor but I can't find that post tonight.

Actually Poob, to reach 'contributor' or 'subscriber' for that matter, one needs to send Bruce a financial donation to this site.

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

I too, feel slighted by the title "lurker", as I have been posting on this site for probably about two years. <_<

I'm sure it won't be for long though... :D

--Flyer

'99 'Vert 'Vette 45k

'97 SLS 55k

Deceased: <'68 Mustang 200+k>, <'86 GMC S-10 180+k>, <'86 VW GTI 180+k>, <'86 Seville 195+k>, <'93 Seville 175+k>

user posted image

Speaking of which, if there are any good Cadillac-related titles that would be better I would appreciate the suggestion.

Here are the post-related titles as they are now:

Lurker (1-10 posts)

Reader (10+ posts)

Participant (30+ posts)

Fanatic (50+ posts)

Regular (100+ posts)

Enthusiast (250+ posts)

Old Timer (500+ posts)

With the new id's on the new board, I am not always as clear on who is who. If you sent a donation in the last year certainly send me a PM or email and I'll get your status updated on the new board.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Lurker, eh! I have worked hard to get that status! Reading all these posts every day is a lot of work and very, very interesting. This is my first Caddy and I need to read everything so I will know what is what.

I have a 97 Eldo that I bought with 30083 miles on it and it has not given me any trouble so far. Now that I have made a post, I bet something is going to give me a problem. My wife drives an I30 and really likes it, but when she rides in the Eldo, she states that she loves the way it drives and rides!

This is a great site and I hope to keep learning about our cars! :)

Archived