CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

consumables, oils, lubes , coolant, brake fluid, t

JIMDTS

I was looking for some dexcool in my garage I found a full jug that has been opened it appears it was mixed already but I'm not sure so I don't want to use it. I noticed that I usually put the old bottles on a shelf or under the work bench Many full bottles of stuff oils , lubes 1 or 2 qts of various brands that I don't use anymore So I need to trash this stuff Man it does not take too long to aquire this stuff. Old anti freeze jugs half full of green prestone Anyone else save this stuff??Most of this stuff has a shelf life which I know most of it is beyond it's shelf life..My weekend project trash this stuff..

Jim

heck that's nothing! when i moved into my new house at the beginning of the year there was a bunch of 1 gallon paint cans and 3 five gallon paint buckets. I thought this was cool, ya know, have some extra paint around. Well come to find out all 3 of the 5 gallon paint buckets were full of USED ENGINE OIL! grrr. the stuff is still sitting in my garage. most local places will only take 6 quarts at a time. <_>

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

Dave,

Sounds like you need to make a "midnight run" and unload all your used oil.... :lol:

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

I'd hate to even start looking at what is on my shelves. My daughter was over last weekend and was washing her SLS (I think that's why she comes over :) ) She asked my why I had a can of vinyl top wax on the shelf :rolleyes: It had to be 20 years old :lol: .

On the other note, the Autozone by me takes my 6 gallon gas cans full of oil.

I'd hate to even start looking at what is on my shelves. My daughter was over last weekend and was washing her SLS (I think that's why she comes over :) ) She asked my why I had a can of vinyl top wax on the shelf :rolleyes: It had to be 20 years old :lol: .

On the other note, the Autozone by me takes my 6 gallon gas cans full of oil.

I wish that vinyl top wax was still available....It really made the top shine and did not run off.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Kevin,

It is almost a full can of Turtle Wax Vinly Top Wax. Email me your address and it's yours as soon as I can find a box to ship it in.

Kevin,

It was shipped this morning. Don't worry about shipping. My thanks for all your help on A/C service. Which reminds me I have a queation. Will start new thread.

Kevin,

It was shipped this morning. Don't worry about shipping. My thanks for all your help on A/C service. Which reminds me I have a queation. Will start new thread.

Thanks Larry! I really appreciate it!

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

Archived