CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

CAR VALUE

seabass

Look up values here:

http://www.kbb.com

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

We're talking about a car that's 15 model years old here. In Michigan, it might bring $2,500. But that's the facts, man. The KBB prices are all so inflated that we have a dealer in town who offers to sell all his used cars UNDER the KBB listed wholesale. He couldn't do that if the KBB prices were anywhere in the ballpark.

He is totally right! I have noticed this too! I always thought that KBB value was like 4 years behind in the resale department! I would think you would be able to get quite a bit more than $2,500. Anyway good luck! :lol:

IMPORT CRUSHER

user posted image

2 500 that would be giveing it away around were I live! They go for alot of money here! Theres like 92 STS's in the local buy sell and trade for as much as 10 500 and they even have a pile of miles on them! Thats 10 500 canadian!

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

I just saw a pearl white 94 SLS go through the St Pete Fla auto auction with 106k and it did $4,100.. and there is a $150.00 sale fee.. And that's a dealers only auction.. I could take your 93 STS and pay my interior guy $130.00 to dye the leather and $45.00 for the headliner and run it through and it would probably bring $5.000 with those miles. That's wholesale price.. If you sell it as is, I'd say you should be able to get around $3,000... I'd invest in a dye job and new headliner and maybe a detail if it needs it and ask at least $5,000... Good luck..

1355177301_Caddy2.thumb.jpg.40dfc05e0861db8b3e74deec4f75cc76.jpg

Archived