CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Do i have the cleanest looking STS in the world?

Cadillac STS

Yes, it looks very nice. Where do you live that you apparently have such nice weather?

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

I know someone who lives near Indio.

Too hot and dry there for me. My lungs dislike dry air but it looks nice there anyway.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

And if anyone is curious as to what products i used....

"mother's" sealer/glaze and "Z-best-wax" works great together...

and some quality microfibers..

i hope what this whole thing does is motivate us to really take car of the finish, the paint quality alone is spectacular and begs to be cleaned when dirty

if your like me and can't stand dirty cars, take it form a guy who is a freak when it come to that stuff.... wash your car weekly..wax it monthly...thats the simple way.....

Want to get into more detail check out www.autopia.org has all the answers

Looks nice but you got some nerve posting pictures like that while the rest of us are frezzing our asses off and our cars are covered with snow and road salt ;)

I was going to type the same thing! :angry:

-Buffalo NY Eric

Eric

93 Cad Seville 100K

95 Chev Blazer 143K [garaged summers] :)

Archived