CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Totaled 94 STS

GOOB

i have access to a totaled 94 STS...rear end completely trashed. what are some "good to have" items that i should buy from the young lad? he is not sure what he is gonna do with it yet so i wanna get what i can before he offloads it.

any engine components worth "salvaging"?

If the damage is only in the rear, then the entire engine and transmission are worth saving - as a unit. Interior pieces in good shape are always being hunted as well. Personally, I need the B-pillar exterior door trim if it's not faded and scratched like mine is. Wheels, tires, struts (if they're good), seats, etc...

The post about the engine/trans being worth it is 100% correct. Add to that list air bags, if not deployed. Window motors and switches. The stereo unit especially if it has DSP. The struts and springs regardless of condition. Any and all body parts. If the seats are not typically worn, take those as well. If not, get the switches out of them. Take a piece of wood out of the car and slap the face of your buddy who owns a Town Car or Continental telling him that "real American luxury cars have WOOD in them!". Get the air box as well, I will buy that from you as I am experimenting with "cold air" options for the intake.

oldgamer,

good call on the pcm. i've already got the center caps...sorry.

kger2, adallak, styes, cetheri, and all others,

i will contact the guy today and if it's akay with him, i'll post his cell phone number and you can call him directly and make your bids. the car is located in norfolk, virginia.

goob

oldgamer,

good call on the pcm. i've already got the center caps...sorry.

kger2, adallak, styes, cetheri, and all others,

i will contact the guy today and if it's akay with him, i'll post his cell phone number and you can call him directly and make your bids. the car is located in norfolk, virginia.

goob

okay, i just talked to him and he is cool with it so........

his name is Bruce and his cell phone # is: 850-525-8391

good luck.

All the door panels the rims/tires anything that you think that you can sell!!!!! LOL :lol:

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Archived