CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Euro Baby CTS a go

http://news.ft.com/cms/s/ecbf3750-6275-11d...000e2511c8.html

Cadillac to begin production of a smaller-than-CTS sedan to help compete in Europe at the SAAB plant in Trollhättan.

A senior GM executive said the company had little idea of the likely sales of the car.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Oops lol I ment to say that I always found that the CTS is very small now lol! Cadillac is supposed to be a big car not a little 4 door compact lol the CTS is fine but I hope they don't make anything smaller than it!!!!!!!!!! <_<

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Cadillac has left its roots.....so anything can happen.

It's funny as to why they would do this you would think that they would have one model that keeps there heritage. But I guess they really could not do that cause they are in such heavy compotition with the european luxury cars.

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

It's a good thing that Caddy left it's roots! Twelve years ago we had the 75 grand Allante with "coach work" designed by Pinin Farina for god sakes! Today we have the XLR for the same price! In Gatlinburg Tenn, there is an Allante hanging out of the second story window of the Ripleys museum, and that is where it belongs!

The CTS is bigger and better than the "3" series BMW. Forget the M because the V challenges the M5! It is about damned time we can shout those now famous words, "better, faster, cheaper!" If the consumers could only forget Caddy's roots, they will once again rise to prominence!

Cadillac wants to take their products to the world, and "crap boxes" is what the world wants as basic transportation. They playing field is not fair in the world market because other countries tax the hell out of American products, unlike the US with it's imports, and the attitude around the world regarding America is not that good. If there was a fair market, Caddy would dominate. There are only two legit domestic manufacturers in the world market, :angry: GM anf Ford, and at least 20 imported brands. The US is fighting many battles on many fronts, and it is about time that Caddy is bringing a good fight. I wish I could say that for the other American makes. I no longer count Chrysler, they are owned not by Americans, but Germans!

Archived