CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Are these cars great or what?

scottt

Just took my 97 STS out on the interstate to kinda blow the cobbs out because I havent driven it in about 3 weeks. After about 15 minutes I decided to take it up to 95 mph for about 1/4 mile and then 100 real quick. I just happened to glance down at the DIC, this thing was getting 21 mpg at almost 100 mph and purring like a big green kitten. I LOVE this car. :D

They really are…I’ve owned over seventy cars at this point, as many as 11 at a time. Many were high performance rides, American and foreign. (My sons had me sit down one night and write a history list, and when I handed it back to them it was like “Sure dad”..”Who’s gonna believe this?”) ;) Anyway, point is the ’93 STS I still have is truly one of the fastest, best looking, comfortable, classy, economical, most reliable, all-out-fun cars in the bunch.

'93 STS.. opened, dropped, wide...fast.

user posted image

Aside from the model year it looks like Bob and Bronson (Death Wish? :lol: ) have dueling banjos. Even the same pic angle just different sides. Both look terrific. Bronson that new camera really does your car justice.

-kg

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Bronson,

I have no idea why this works for me, but it does. Open your photo with Microsoft Photo Editor. Edit it in some way, any way, even flip it left-to-right then back again then save and exit. No change to the photo except the memory comes WAAAAY down.

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

I love my Eldo. Going anywhere in it, even back and forth to work, is fun. Fantastic car!

photo-36.jpg

Happiness is owning a Cadillac with no codes.

I love my 94 STS I did want a 94 or 95 5 litre Mustang but I'm really glad now that I decided to get my Caddy.

post-3-1104425780.jpg

user posted image

Defending Northstar perf a qtr mile at a time!!!!

Archived