CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I Get Up Early...It's Fun

I'm up early cause I don't have to go to work any more!!!
I love the mornings now while I set outside, drink my coffee and watch all those young people going to work.
As they drive by I smile and wave.
And you know it's really strange... When I smile and wave they aren't smiling but they do wave but with only their middle finger extended.
But now that I think of it, it might be the big sign I have in my yard that says:
"I don't have to work any more and you do so......it sucks to be you. Have a great day at work."
Posted Image

How long you been retired Jim? I am jealous. I did get a preview a couple years ago, when I didn't work from Feb thru July and I know it is gonna be fantastic.

But now that I think of it, it might be the big sign I have in my yard that says:

"I don't have to work any more and you do so......it sucks to be you. Have a great day at work."

That's probably the root of the "one finger salute"... LOL

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

How long you been retired Jim? I am jealous. I did get a preview a couple years ago, when I didn't work from Feb thru July and I know it is gonna be fantastic.

I had to retire in 2010. Darling Wife had several mini strokes and I needed to stay home and take care of her.

Sometimes I miss working, (i had a good job with my closest boss almost 1000 miles away) but most of the time, I sure do like not having to work...LOL

Posted Image

That's probably the root of the "one finger salute"... LOL

I was wondering about that... LOL

Posted Image

If I had Texas Jim,s sign in my yard I'd probably have a smashed mailbox or something worse LOL!!!

Archived