CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Buy a new Lambo, Crash it, and Run away?

SAN DIEGO — Police searched Tuesday for the owner of a luxury Italian sports car that crashed along a La Jolla roadside and was abandoned by its two occupants, reportedly only hours after it was bought for almost a quarter of a million dollars.
crashedlamborghini.jpg?w=300&h=166Officers found the banged up 2008 Lamborghini Murcielago on the side of La Jolla Village Drive near La Jolla Scenic Drive North about 11:45 p.m. Monday, according to San Diego police.

Read more: http://fox5sandiego..../#ixzz2O52wOvMA

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

This is what happens when you put a high performance car into the hands of a low performance driver. Idiots.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Sad. Sometimes medical attention or simply peaceful refuge is more important than a car.

This brings to mind an old Texas adage that I quoted when people expressed concern at me getting my CTS-V last week: "A horse can hurt you twelve ways. The horse knows thirteen."

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived