CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

A Touching Christmas Story

A couple was Christmas shopping at the mall on Christmas Eve and the mall was packed.

Walking through the mall, the surprised wife look up and noticed her husband was nowhere around and she was very upset because they had a lot to do.

She used her cell phone to call her husband because she was so worried and upset, to ask him where he was.

The husband in a calm voice said, "Honey, remember the jewelry store we went into 5 years ago, where you fell in love with that diamond necklace that we could not afford and I told you that I would get it for you one day?"

His wife started crying at the thought that he still remembered that, after all this time... "Yes, I remember that jewelry store."

He said, "Well I'm in the bar right next to it."

Posted Image

Somewhat in that "spirit" . . . .

Wine_Talking.jpg

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

I just appropriated JimD's and WarrenJ's jokes for a friend. Thank you both for brightening my busy day.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Archived