I was driving thru our park the other day , and my tranny decided to start clunking going into 2nd gear "automatic-tranny", it just started the clunking, I checked my tranny fluid and it looked full. any info. anyone can give would be appreicated.. It's 2005 Sedan Deville Y Engine Thank You.

By clunking do you mean a 'hard shift' into second or are you hearing a chattering noise or something other?

Chuck

'17 XT5, '04 Bravada........but still lusting for that '69 Z-28

I was driving thru our park the other day , and my tranny decided to start clunking going into 2nd gear "automatic-tranny", it just started the clunking, I checked my tranny fluid and it looked full. any info. anyone can give would be appreicated.. It's 2005 Sedan Deville Y Engine Thank You.

It was a Clunking noise or almost a thud sound. Thank you for your response.

It was a Clunking noise or almost a thud sound. Thank you for your response.

Once? Reoccurd? If so, when?

The other day took my Deville to the GM dealer had it looked at, The Tech. said, It pulled a code:

A sensor in the transmission was becoming fautly, But, not a full time problem Yet....

The other day took my Deville to the GM dealer had it looked at, The Tech. said, It pulled a code:

A sensor in the transmission was becoming fautly, But, not a full time problem Yet....

Did the tech tell you what sensor or what the code was??

You can pull the codes yourself from the dash..

Posted Image