CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Hello group, I just bought a 2002 sts fully loaded with 26,000 miles.

it is the crimsen red, with 17" crome wheels with original michlins.

everything works including nav. this seems like a great car for the

10 grand I gave for it. I would be disapointed for 50 large new. plastic

is very cheaply made. you sure get the looks with this car. when I listen

to the bose 6cd player it puts me in another world. I also like that leather

smell. I have a 2004 buick lesaber for getting around, the caddy is for

leaving reality behind.

Elko mike

Congrats on the STS. I like the interior on the 02 STS, so I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

The wife has an '02 Black on Black. We love that car inside and out! Compare it to my '94 Sts is almost like night and day,it's so much more refined and improved. The '94 has some rough around the edges approach to some fit and finish type things(still an excellent ride). Hopefully your '02 Sts will provide you with enjoyment for years to come...Cheers

look1-1-1.jpg

The wife has an '02 Black on Black. We love that car inside and out! Compare it to my '94 Sts is almost like night and day,it's so much more refined and improved. The '94 has some rough around the edges approach to some fit and finish type things(still an excellent ride). Hopefully your '02 Sts will provide you with enjoyment for years to come...Cheers

Scot thanks for the reply. I keep cars for a long time if I like them.

I have a 93XR2 mecury capri sports car. I bought this car new. the car

was made by ford in australia from 89-94 it was imported to USA 91-94.

the car has mazda turbo drivetrain. only has 50,000 runs great. there

were many improvements in the 93 model.they quit making them in 94.

I hope to have the caddy for many years to come

Mike

I have never gotten the impression that a Cadillac is cheaply made. Now a Monte Carlo, yes lots of vinyl and plastic but its a much less expensive car. When I get into my Monte Carlo, I never smell the Cadillac leather smell. Keep in mind that it has been necessary to build these cars lighter for fuel efficiency, of course these cars are NOT like my 68 Coupe Deville or 74 Eldorado that weighed a ton.

The beauty of these cars is that you do not need to buy them new and you can get a terrific used car for much less as you have discovered. My uncle who owned a Cadillac dealer sold my dad babied 2 year old Cadillacs at a fraction of the cost and we drove them into the ground

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Archived