CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Post your RWD northstar pics here

CustomGTP

Wow, you are very ambitious to tackle a project like that! That will be an awsome combo when it is done! B) You have some great fabrication skills.

Seeing that you are practically in my backyard, I think I will have to look you up when you are done and see that in person! I can't tell you how many times I have wished I had a 6 spd man. trans. in my Eldorado... and too have rear wheel drive along with that! Fantastic!! :D

'09 Cadillac CTS-4 3.6 direct injection, 128 K mi.
'15 Chevy Tahoe LTZ, 5.3i V8, 125 K mi
'70 Firebird Formula 400, Bored+.04, RAIII heads, M21 4spd., in-process restoration!

Awesome project. I'm anxious to see the end result of all that hard work. I thoroughly enjoyed the step by steps on your website. The 94 GP really has a sharp body style. Looking forward to more posts soon.

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

Awesome write up, very sweet, however.... one thing confused me. Why did you decide to go with a northstar engine, i would think you would use an engine that can be modded to like 500 or 600, maybe even forced induction, im sorry it just seems like such a waste to go through all that trouble for ....what is it? 300hp or 350? Again, not a criticism, just a thought. Im sure no one will see that thing coming though.

HAHA ive been questioned about the motor many times, dont feel bad. I chose this motor bacause Cadillacs are in my blood. My grandpa worked for a local dealership here for 50 years and retired in 96? or so. Ive grown up with always having one, two or three caddys in the driveway or his driveway. That motor is the quietest (good for sleeper) DOHC V8 (GREAT sounding) and 300HP (not bad) to start out with .....THEN add custom cams, headers, short exhaust, ram air intake from under the car and I'll hopefully be sitting at 440HP. I dont know how much more I will wanna take it cause itll still be my daily driver. I'll be happy with it, it'll look completely stock and itll turn heads at car shows

MORE PICS/ UPDATED 8/22

Archived