CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Do You Like Bras?

phillydude

I'm considering a hood bra for my 94STS... I've got some pretty good sized chips on the front of the bonnet (a little dent, actually) and was thinking that a bra would cover them nicely and maybe add a little more style to the front end.

Before you reply, however, understand the following:

1) The bra I am looking at only covers the front 6" of the hood or so... nothing over the bumper or grille or anything like that. It's also "smooth", i.e. it doesn't have those little triangular things that stick up like airdams... it just sits completely flat along the hood line.

2) I know that there will be issues with the bra and the paint. Scorching, scratching, etc. But frankly, the paint on the car isn't showroom quality by any stretch, there are already chips in that section, and if I put the bra on I'm not taking it off, so anything that gets messed up will be under cover anyway.

So I guess what I'm looking for is input on how you all think a black leather bra would LOOK on the front of a 94STS. Nomex on, feel free to flame away.

Do You Like Bras?

Yes I do, particularly those easy to unbuckle :rolleyes:

I consider the damage from road debris something natural.. Bras change the looks of cars. And the appearance is very important unless you drive a rusted truck beaten by time.

You can sacrifice the appearance of your Caddy protecting it with bra. So you will not enjoy completely your car (neither others on the road). What for? To take it to a scrap yard in perfect cosmetic condition? You do not put bras on your shoes right? Treat the car the same way.

There is a saying: if one does not drink and smoke, one will die healthy.

This is just my opinion. Everybody is free to have one.

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

I've never had one but considered one when I bought my 99 Durango. (new) The imput I received was that the paint and finish was affected by friction and sunlight,

or lack of it. Over any length of time, I was told the covered area changes from the exposed surface. Probably like a tan line somewhat. I would guess that once you put one on for a while you would need to keep it on. I like braless myself. B)

Kent

IMHO a black leather bra ONLY looks good with black pumps and on Japanese burners... :lol:

Let's not forget my, uhhhhhhhh, I mean the whip... :unsure::lol:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

IMHO a black leather bra ONLY looks good with black pumps and on Japanese burners...  :lol:

Let's not forget my, uhhhhhhhh, I mean the whip... :unsure::lol:

So True! Good Observation

Archived