CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Compass for 1993-1996 Fleetwood

adallak

I have had a regular car compass with suction cup attached to the windshield of my 1991 Seville. Here is where I attached it in my 1995 Fleetwood. Just take off the suction cup and push it into the gap between the dash board cover and the dash. Works for me. :)

post-312-1261012669_thumb.jpg

The saddest thing in life is wasted talent

You could buy a compass mirror on ebay and install it. I bought a new compass mirror for mine about 13 years ago - a friend's daughter worked at the mirror manufacturer and could buy product at a discount. I had to move some pins in the connector as it was slightly different than the autodimming mirror that came with the car.

Kevin
'93 Fleetwood Brougham
'05 Deville
'04 Deville
2013 Silverado Z71

You could buy a compass mirror on ebay and install it. I bought a new compass mirror for mine about 13 years ago - a friend's daughter worked at the mirror manufacturer and could buy product at a discount. I had to move some pins in the connector as it was slightly different than the autodimming mirror that came with the car.

a few months back, I got one from a '99 and plugged it right into my '96, and it worked 100%

I know that the window of finding good parts is closing on these late '90s cadillacs at the junk yards. I never see a '96 in the yards. it's 97 and newer.

a few months back, I got one from a '99 and plugged it right into my '96, and it worked 100%

I know that the window of finding good parts is closing on these late '90s cadillacs at the junk yards. I never see a '96 in the yards. it's 97 and newer.

The original post was about 1993-1996 Fleetwoods.

I'll think about it. I was told mirrors from later model Roadmasters, etc. will work just fine as well.

Archived