CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Gas Prices are Dropping like Crazy....

Marika

I just saw premium this morning at $2.03/gallon at a Delta station, but I've also noticed that two gas stations in the area closed. <_>

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

still $1.93 here in ohio for premium.. (1.63 reg) . was $2.25 :)

Ohio usually has low prices too .. You are getting a steal in OKC :)

Marika, being from NJ you shold know that Costco in Clifton is $1.69 reg and 1.83 for prem

It's right off Rt 3, main st in Clifton

You're right, they are the cheapest but Delta is the closest for me so I tend to use them.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

$1.74 in ok? neato! on mon and tues still $1.67, but normal premium is $1.97. why the sudden drop?

I use mostly BP (amoco) , mobil, and sunoco (94 octane)

Sometimes shell but rarely.. all of them seem to work fine :) But I know what you mean. Some of my stangs would run differently or even smell differently if i used different gas.. sunoco and mobil and amoco were its favorites :) (some of the sunocos even had the 104 octane ehehe)

I just went to Ontario from Ohio towing a boat! Gas was reasonable there 84 cents a liter. Use you credit card for best deal.

In NY it was 213 and 75 miles into Ohio I got it for $184.

All prices were premium. I did get a bad tank at a no name station in Ont (My wife did it not me!)

While on the subject, My boat went 330 miles on 16 gallons. The new 4 stroke Johnson! The tank is a 19 Gallon, I never even filled up! 10 days of fishing and skiing!

MC

Use you credit card for best deal.

Huh? I'm barely old enough to remember different prices for cash vs. credit sales...credit being more EXPENSIVE. Are stations near you discounting gas on credit sales?? It's been YEARS since I've seen different prices for cash/credit. Certainly longer than I've been driving (since 1995). Yeah, I just showed my age...

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

I just went to Ontario from Ohio towing a boat! Gas was reasonable there 84 cents a liter. Use you credit card for best deal.

In NY it was 213 and 75 miles into Ohio I got it for $184.

CDN$0.84 per litre is equivalent to US$2.35 per U.S. gallon using last Friday's closing price!!! Our fuel taxes are significantly higher than south of the border.

Archived