CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

News from Cadillac Notes Blog

Hmnn, perhaps a left over or late model STS-V is beginning to look more attractive. It interests me only because I think the STS cabin might be larger than the CTS cabin.

I'm thinking that's NOT likely to any great extent.

ANY info/thoughts?

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Hmnn, perhaps a left over or late model STS-V is beginning to look more attractive. It interests me only because I think the STS cabin might be larger than the CTS cabin.

I'm thinking that's NOT likely to any great extent.

ANY info/thoughts?

Regards,

Warren

Warren,

I would suggest that you at least, go and look at the STS -V.

I know it has 2 doors too many, :D but if that can be overcome, you may be pleasantly surprised.

The cabin "IS" larger than the CTS and to me at least, has much more comfortable seats.

All of the STS-v's have a nice interior, but the 2006, and newer are really nice.

Bluetooth is standard on the newer ones...but I am not sure exactly what model year THAT started.

The only thing I found that I didn't like was the door edge is too high...the edge where you would lay your arm if the window was down. It felt like I was sitting DOWN in it too far. But thats probably just me...I am only 5'7". :D

I sit down in almost EVERYTHING too far. :D

In my opinion, the prices are really low...considering what you are getting for the buck.

If you push it hard, it is very, very quick, but deceptively so.

It GOES, and GOES QUICKLY...but in a smooth, quiet, controlled way, that will fool you on how fast it really is. :D:D The supercharger has a beautiful sound to it at high rpm. Otherwise, it is a nice smooth, quite, car with excellent road manners.

Just my opinion...for what it may be worth.

Posted Image

Jim,

Thoughts appreciated!

Thanks,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Jim,

Thoughts appreciated!

Thanks,

Warren

One more thought...

WHATEVER you get... MAKE SURE that you get all the manuals with it, including the NAV manual and personalization manual.

Trust me on this one. You won't regret it. :D:D

There is SO MUCH that can be programmed in the newer cars, to make them more to your individual tastes...

It would be, not quite, but almost, a deal breaker for me, if all the manuals were missing and I couldn't get them easily.

Remember the old saying...........RTFM :D:D

Posted Image

My brother is of the sort that believes he shouldn't HAVE to RTFM. He seems to think the product is in some way "defective" if it can't be intuitively operated.

Me, I Xerox the manual, just in case, before I commit it to memory. :D

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

My brother is of the sort that believes he shouldn't HAVE to RTFM. He seems to think the product is in some way "defective" if it can't be intuitively operated.

Me, I Xerox the manual, just in case, before I commit it to memory. :D

Regards,

Warren

People like that irritate me...somewhat.

I run across them regularly.

I just bought a new, 60 inch, Pioneer Elite KURO, plasma tv last week.

The manual is 8 1/2 x 11...164 pages.

I will be reading it this weekend.

I am in the computer/printer repair business, for a major bank.

You would not believe some of the things I run across, that I have to fix and then try to make the user understand what they did to break it in the first place. :D:D

Posted Image

Archived