CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Illinois "Governor" Blago

Illinois "Governor" Blago actually said that he now knows what Gandi, M. L. King and Mandella felt like!

In his diseased mind he actually thinks that he ranks up there with those people!

What an arrogant SOB!

Instead of attending his impeachment hearing, he is in New York getting free air time on the View!

When all is said & done, he is just another Chicago Democrat!

Illinois will be better off when he is GONE!

Then all we will need to do is clean up the mess that he reigned over!

(That ought to take 20 or 30 years.)

Britt

Britt

Well, actually, Rod Blagojevich is the latest in a series of Governors of Illinois that have been associated with corruption.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

Yeah, he is really incredible. I have to wonder if the actually believes all the crap that he spews and if he really thinks anyone is buying it. He is a real piece of work.

Yes, Illinois has had a history of corruption.

I'm hoping the Blogo gets to share a cell with George Ryan, our last Governor.

Blogo ran on the promise that his administration would be the most honest and open that Illinois has ever had.

I detested Ex Governor (now inmate) Ryan way back when he was Secretary of State for Illinois. I even voted against him & for a Democrat!

Blogo has alienated just about everybody in Illinois Government, not to mention the people of Illinois. The house voted 100 something to one for impeachment. The only no vote was from his sister in law. I suppose that she was just trying to keep peace in the family.

Illinois is the laughing stock of the world. People overseas look at situations like this one and point to it as an example of what is wrong with our form of government.

I feel sorry for his kids, but that is about it.

Britt

Britt

To add to his problems, his wife just got fired from her $100k per year job. Wonder where he is going to get the money to pay his lawyers and that P.R. firm he hired. Same P.R. firm that advises Drew Peterson.

Yes, Illinois has had a history of corruption.

Sadly, I live in N.Y. where ineptitude is most often the case.

These folk are gonna just drive us into the ground.

On the bright side, if politics excites you, our very own N.Y. Joe Bruno was just indicted on a mere $3 million scam. Of course, he's innocent.

Honestly, this is New York! We really should have the best politicians money can buy. That honor, however, seems destined to remain in New Jersey.

You folk in Illinois should be looking over you shoulder at the Jerseyites quickly catching up on you.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Archived