CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

AutoMotivator Poster Maker

Click here to use the Automotivator Poster maker. You can upload a photo from your computer or use a library photo, then put in a motivational saying

to mimic a motivational poster (or make an actual motivational poster).

Here is an example:

3166867006_2c23ea9e43_o.jpg

Let's see some creative Cadillac related posters.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Nice find!

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Sorry, I just couldn't help myself . . .

automotivator.jpg

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Or this . . .

automotivator2-2.jpg

Posted Image

Automobile related, Cadillac fan type posters are more what I had in mind.

Understood, but you put fireworks in the hand of a child. :D

I'll restrain myself. It's not easy, but I'll try.

Posted Image

Okay, I'm in the spirit now . . .

automotivator-1.jpg

From that website:

How much do posters cost?

Less than what you might think for a customized product. The price depends on the size and type of paper. Prices start at $13.95 for a small satin paper poster. Our highest quality poster media, watercolor paper, starts at $27.95. Buy 2 posters and you immediately get 5% off. The more you buy the more you save. You can also save an additional 10% by becoming a contributor and publishing your product to our marketplace for others to purchase.

When will I receive my order?

Really fast. In fact, no one is faster. Your canvas prints will be on their way in 24 hours. With Express Mail, you can even receive them in 1-2 days! Check the order status page if you have questions about your order.

How does Zazzle’s quality compare to others?

We don't offer a custom product unless it is as good or better than what you'll find in a store (and those aren't even designed by you). We have spent years pioneering the latest and most advanced technology in printing and manufacturing. The result is unmatched vibrancy, durability and quality.

What kinds of images does Zazzle support?

* We support JPEG, PNG, GIF, or TIFF files.

* Canvas prints are created at a minimum of 100 ppi (pixels per inch).

* We recommend that you use images that are equal to or larger than the recommended sizes below:

o Portfolio (up to 16.5" x 11") = 1650 pixels x 1100 pixels

o Small (up to 22.5" x 15") = 2250 pixels x 1500 pixels

o Large (up to 34.5" x 23") = 3460 pixels x 2300 pixels

o Huge (up to 52.5" x 35") = 5250 pixels x 3500 pixels

o Colossal (up to 78" x 52") = 7800 pixels x 5200 pixels

* If your image is bigger than these sizes, it'll turn out even better since it will be printed at an even higher resolution than the minimum.

Posted Image

:paint2: Nice job. I think we will see the CTS Coupe next year.

I'll look forward to that. Currently I'm thinking about a DTS for the next vehicle . . . you know, buckets and a console. Still, four doors are two too many. :D

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

Archived