CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Post-election bumper sticker idea

Was thinking about how this might come in handy after the US Presidential election, assuming it goes the way the Media keeps cheering it for it to go.

It may turn out that the Obama administration is a continuation of the Democratic ideals that have stagnated the current Congress

and driven the country into the financial crisis. I hope not. But if that is the way things turn out, this bumper sticker may be

handy:

321016927v5_350x350_Front.jpg

You can click on the image to buy them for US$5 each. You can view other (Cadillac related) items available in the Caddyinfo cafepress store.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

For the sake of consistency I'd have expected the word "for" to have been "fer," but I nevertheless placed my order in fearful anticipation. :(

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

:bump:

Hold your horses. Some Hillary supporter in Pittsburgh has filed to enjoin the DNC against an Obama candidacy unless he can prove that he was born in the USA. Under laws applicable in 1961 when he was born, he's not a citizen unless he was born on U.S. territory because his mother was only 18 and his father wasn't a citizen. The theory is that his mother couldn't fly back to Hawaii from Kenya in time and flew back after Obama's birth and got a Hawaii birth certificate four days later. The strongest evidence that this may be true is that there is no record of a hospital birth in Hawaii for Obama.

Then, there's a separate argument that his mother took Indoesian citizenship...

We may need a reprint for Hillary.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

:bump:

Hold your horses. Some Hillary supporter in Pittsburgh has filed to enjoin the DNC against an Obama candidacy unless he can prove that he was born in the USA. Under laws applicable in 1961 when he was born, he's not a citizen unless he was born on U.S. territory because his mother was only 18 and his father wasn't a citizen. The theory is that his mother couldn't fly back to Hawaii from Kenya in time and flew back after Obama's birth and got a Hawaii birth certificate four days later. The strongest evidence that this may be true is that there is no record of a hospital birth in Hawaii for Obama.

Then, there's a separate argument that his mother took Indoesian citizenship...

We may need a reprint for Hillary.

Snopes covers it pretty well:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp Last updated 10/25/08.

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

• 2 weeks later...

I posted the bumper sticker in my work area Wednesday. I'm waiting to see how long it will take for someone to ask it be taken down. ;)

Posted Image

Archived