CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Renewing Caddyinfo Subscription

OK, I got an email reminding me that my subscription expires today 09/27/08. So I went over to my control panel to renew the subscription and low and behold, I can't figure out how to do it. :huh:

Can someone step me through it pretty please? :o

:lol:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Click on "My controls" on the wood trim menu bar to the upper right.

Click on "Purchase Paid Subscriptions" on the menu on the left.

Choose "

Donate US$20 per Year

Become a Supporter: Donation of $20/year to help support Caddyinfo.com. Become a Supporter on the forum, access Contributor/Subscriber forums and upload 100k/photo instead of 64k/photo.

Follow the prompts to paypal.

Short direct link

Someone mentioned to me that this item is not available to you until your subscription has actually expired, I suppose to keep you from doubling up.

If that is the case, please try this link and see if you can go on to re-register prior to expiration.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Click on "My controls" on the wood trim menu bar to the upper right.

Click on "Purchase Paid Subscriptions" on the menu on the left.

Choose "

Donate US$20 per Year

Become a Supporter: Donation of $20/year to help support Caddyinfo.com. Become a Supporter on the forum, access Contributor/Subscriber forums and upload 100k/photo instead of 64k/photo.

Follow the prompts to paypal.

Short direct link

Someone mentioned to me that this item is not available to you until your subscription has actually expired, I suppose to keep you from doubling up.

If that is the case, please try this link and see if you can go on to re-register prior to expiration.

I think after midnight tonight I should be able to pay the subscription. If there's still a problem tomorrow you'll know about it... :lol:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

I just checked too and the link isn't live. I think that the live link appears when your subscription expires.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

I was able to pay the $20 this morning. The payment screen becomes available the day after your subscription expires. I noticed that I was transaction number 133. Does that mean that only 133 people have donated to this site? If this is the case then shame on all of you who use and enjoy this site, benefit from all the knowledge, and yet can't come up with $20 for a YEAR'S subscription. That comes out to $1.67 a month, even I can afford that.

Archived