CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

hey everyone

Hello everyone,

I just stumbled across this site while looking up info about my 90 SDV. Ive had it for almost a year now and other than a fuel line and brake line needing replaced, it has been problem free. She just turned 115,000 mi and running strong. Some thing I have in store include some newer rims, a paint job, and maybe some tinting. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Larry

post-8948-1218877726_thumb.jpg

:welcomesmiley:

Welcome. Glad to hear your Cadillac is doing well.

Is the interior black? What color are you thinking for the repaint? Will you keep the partial carriage roof or redo?

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

They seats are grey with the two tone grey dash. The back seat looks as if it was never sat on. The drivers seat does show some age but not bad for an 18 year old car. The headliner and the pillers need redone, I may go with a darker color. I was thinking of keeping the carriage top. It is in just about mint condition. I wanted a paint job that would look custom but not overly ghetto. Im thinking that I may keep everything above the pinstripe black and dark grey below it.

They seats are grey with the two tone grey dash. The back seat looks as if it was never sat on. The drivers seat does show some age but not bad for an 18 year old car. The headliner and the pillers need redone, I may go with a darker color. I was thinking of keeping the carriage top. It is in just about mint condition. I wanted a paint job that would look custom but not overly ghetto. Im thinking that I may keep everything above the pinstripe black and dark grey below it.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Archived