CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

I am a new member here and just wanted to say hello. Been a Cadillac owner for many years. First love was a 1990 Eldo Barritz, and now have a 1997 Eldo ETC. I will probably have to keep my 97 ETC till the wheels fall off , cause they don't make the Eldo anymore and it is my favorite. That shouldn't happen for a while though, since it only has 63,000 miles on it right now. I have heard lots of good comments about the newer Caddy's, but so far, every new one I seen had too many doors on it for me. Does Cadillac make an affordable 2 door anymore?

I did see a new 2 door model sittin in the local showroom, ( don't know the model ) but the price tag was

$106,000 . That is just a little too steep for a new car when my 97 ETC cost less than half that new.

BRING BACK THE ELDO, PLEEEASE.....

I understand that a two-door CTS is in the works.

CTS-V_LateralGs_6-2018_tiny.jpg
-- Click Here for CaddyInfo page on "How To" Read Your OBD Codes
-- Click Here for my personal page to download my OBD code list as an Excel file, plus other Cadillac data
-- See my CaddyInfo car blogs: 2011 CTS-V, 1997 ETC
Yes, I was Jims_97_ETC before I changed cars.

I did see a new 2 door model sittin in the local showroom, ( don't know the model ) but the price tag was

$106,000 .

:welcomesmiley:

Welcome to Caddy Info

The one you saw in the showroon for over 100 grand...

That would almost have to be the XLR "V" model.

Nice car but it is no El Dorado. Thats for sure.

Posted Image

:welcomesmiley:

Yeah, I hear ya! I will be sticking with my two door Seville for as long as possible. An '02 might come along someday, but that's the end of the line for the Eldorado.

A two door CTS might prove interesting, but it won't by any stretch of my imagination be an Eldorado.

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Archived