CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Holden Vehicles

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know if you can title Australian Holden vehicles here in the US? They have cooler GM cars that I think would stand out here alot.

Thanks in advance- B)

I think importing an individual car would be cost prohibitive. The outgoing Pontiac GTO and the upcoming 09 Pontiac G8 are of course designed and manufactured by Holden; those would be the easiest way to get one.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Yea I am waiting for the G8 to come out next month to test drive it. Just thought buying a used Holden Commodore would save me some money and be a unique ride for the roads.

A nicely used US model of the previous Holden Commodore would be the Cadillac Catera. It shared a platform as the Opel Omega and was a cousin to the Holden Commodore of the time.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

• 1 month later...

Hey, we're supposed to forget about the zigster.

The Green's Machines

1998 Deville - high mileage, keeps on going, custom cat-back exhaust

2003 Seville - stock low mileage goodness!

2004 Grand Prix GTP CompG - Smaller supercharger pulley, Ported Exhaust Manifolds, Dyno tune, etc

1998 Firebird Formula - 408 LQ9 Stroker motor swap and all sorts of go fast stuff

Hey, we're supposed to forget about the zigster.

Trust me, I forgot it the moment I saw it. :D

Recently, I saw it someplace (maybe here?) referred to as a "German Taxi Cab."

Well, I suppose being in the company of Mercedes can't be entirely bad. <_<

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Archived