CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Don't Shoot Your Eye Out!

http://www.dontshootyoureyeout.com/

You'll all remember this fun game from last year!

Enjoy! :lol:

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Bounces 224

Accidents 4 (you have to break a few eggs to make an omelet)

Final score 3794931

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Well, better than last year anyway . . .

post-416-1195791980_thumb.jpg

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

he...he...he..

51 bounces with one shot

score 1016253

Made a screenshot in case nobody believes me :P

And how long did you practice? <_< My score was taken from the first time I tried. :P

I tried it again and learned the secret to more bounces.

he...he...he..

51 bounces with one shot

score 1016253

Made a screenshot in case nobody believes me :P

And how long did you practice? <_< My score was taken from the first time I tried. :P

I tried it again and learned the secret to more bounces.

nah. was a lucky shot.. the fifth or sixth time i tried. didn't manage to get a score like that again. <_<

If you are in complete control..... you are not going fast enough....

Woo Hoo! I did okay...actually this is my sons score tho, lol

Yes, you done good! Too bad the kid took nine shots. :o Glad you 'fessed up!

I'm still mad at my parents for never having let me have a BB gun. On the bright side, I still have both eyes. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Regards,

Warren

Posted Image

There is no means of avoiding the final collapse of a boom brought about by credit expansion. The alternative is only whether the crisis should come sooner as the result of a voluntary abandonment of further credit expansion, or later as a final and total catastrophe of the currency system involved. - Ludwig von Mises

Decent score (7022676) but both eyeballs have obviously been shot out. Now which way did that screwy wabbit go?

Ok, rather than using up Bruce's web space with updated scores I figured I would just Edit this post. New score is 9325404 with updated pic.

post-899-1196170703_thumb.jpg

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

There's probably a lot of "sweet spots," but here's the one I found: 54 bounces time after time, after time . . . . no eyes out!

Regards,

Warren :D

post-416-1196152805_thumb.jpg

Posted Image

Here's last season's DSYEO thread started by Marika. This could become a tradition. Warren, the sweet spots tend to shift and move every new game.... for me at least. But once you find a good one boy you can really rack up a score in a hurry. Only problem is that if it goes too high it cycles back around and I end up with a much lower score than I started with. Aaaah the pitfalls. :fighting0030:

http://caddyinfo.ipbhost.com/index.php?sho...ic=12126&hl

"Burns" rubber

" I've never considered myself to be all that conservative, but it seems the more liberal some people get the more conservative I become. "

I must have done something wrong with a score of 617, LOL

Pre-1995 - DTC codes OBD1  >>

1996 and newer - DTC codes OBD2 >> https://www.obd-codes.com/trouble_codes/gm/obd_codes.htm

How to check for codes Caddyinfo How To Technical Archive >> http://www.caddyinfo.com/wordpress/cadillac-how-to-faq/

Cadillac History & Specifications Year by Year  http://www.motorera.com/cadillac/index.htm

Not a bad score Mac. Sometimes it would be nice to stop the game at milestone moments instead of having to finish. I've had several games with 3,000+ bounces but with pitiful scores. Best game I ever had, score wise, was when I flipped the score board 8 times and still ended up with 7+ million. So in reality the score would have been 87+ million. Since that's a mute point it all comes down to playing the game within the game. Trying to get the score to stop in the 9 million range without going over is tricky..... but then that's half the fun and the real challenge.

"Burns" rubber

OK... ;) Notice the 1170 bounces. Beat that! B) I went around over 10 mil with the score. I feel like a kid but I wanted to find a sweet spot.

Great! But it looks like you put out nine of your eyes. :lol: :lol: :lol: Hopefully photos are NOT AVAILABLE.

Regards,

Warren :P

Posted Image

Archived