CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Heritage of Ownership

Texas Jim

After stopping by and talking to the the sales manager and reminding him they didn't send me my medallion, I got it yesterday.

He called me about 3 weeks ago... said he had to special order it. He couldn't remember how many Cadillacs I had bought, so when the girl asked him what number to put on it.. he told them "Make it a dozen." :D:D

post-3613-1189526734_thumb.jpg

Posted Image

:hatsoff:

With the current design it seems it would be easy for them to simply stock or order a variety of numbers, but if they were easy remove I suppose we'd have the problem with people grabbing them off the cars.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

I've had my 2008 CTS just four weeks today and I just got an order form for mine which came from a special department at Cadillac devoted to it. I had to indicate to them the number of new/used/leased Cadillacs I have owned. My dealer didn't have anything to do with it.

I've had my 2008 CTS just four weeks today and I just got an order form for mine which came from a special department at Cadillac devoted to it. I had to indicate to them the number of new/used/leased Cadillacs I have owned. My dealer didn't have anything to do with it.

I have never got a form from Cadillac for any of the numerous Cadillac's I have owned. I didn't really care about the Heritage of Ownership badge, till I got on this board.

I begin to understand kinda what they represent and symbolize. I decided I wanted one this time. The dealer was supposed to order it for my when I got the new DTS for Christmas. Something happened... it didn't get done.

But now all is well.... I have it. :D Glad you are getting yours also.

Posted Image

You son of a gun Jim, that medallion looks good. I've gone into two dealerships and both time's the floor salesmen, supervisors and top dog managers have never heard of the Heritage of Ownership Medallion program. Apparently it's something dealerships choose to either commit to or not. I look for them on Caddy's every time I hit up a junk yard but have yet to find one. Looks great, Congrats Jim :D

You son of a gun Jim, that medallion looks good. I've gone into two dealerships and both time's the floor salesmen, supervisors and top dog managers have never heard of the Heritage of Ownership Medallion program. Apparently it's something dealerships choose to either commit to or not. I look for them on Caddy's every time I hit up a junk yard but have yet to find one. Looks great, Congrats Jim :D

Thanks Marcus,

I am kinda proud of it. Just returned from a weeks vacation yesterday. Need to clean the car up and then put it on. I think it will look good. Will post a pic as soon as I get it installed.

Posted Image

Congrats Nice even dozen

I have a friend who has 57 soon to be 58 He has purchased a new Cadillac every year since 1950 When I see him I joke with him & tell him I'm going to steal that emblem he tells me you want it you can have it I should ask him for his soon to be old one 57

Jim

Archived