CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Posting Pics

Whenever I try to post pics, I get a 100K limit for the size of the image.

Yet I see others who are posting pics that are 900K in size or greater.

What's up with this?

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

Images that are posted by uploading to the site are limited; images that are linked via the IMG tag to another site on the net are not. Perhaps that is what you are seeing?

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Yep, I do believe that's what I'm seeing.

Thanks.

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll try posting a test pic and see what happens.

Works out pretty good huh....?

ByStorm

Yeah, it seems ok. Thanks. :)B)

• 4 weeks later...

What site are you linking from?

I have some nice Caddy pics and have yet to show mine.

"Cadillac, it's not a car, it's an obsession"

-W.Kingdon

• 3 weeks later...

Archived