CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

2000 Deville DTS

LINDAL

I am looking at a dark blue 2000 DTS. It has an (offwhite) carriage top, with rocker panels and chrome above the wheels. It has 111,000 miles on it. The asking price is $9,990.00. I live in Southern Illinois. Does the carriage top make it worth less?

How much should I offer her for the car?

I think it is missing the emblem in the grill. I am assuming that means replacing the grill. It looks like around $300 for a new grill. I have not driven the car yet but I will in the next few days. She is really wanting me to make her an offer. She is the finance manager at the dealership trying to sell her car on their lot. It will be covered by a 3 month/3000 mile warranty with the 36 month/36000 available.

She says the emblem is not missing that it has night vision. :rolleyes:

I've heard about night vision before, what exactly do people mean when they are talking about that? On caddy's that is. I know what night vision goggles are! ;)

-Dusty-

- 02 Seville STS, white diamond

- 93 Sixty Special, Tan with vinyl top

- 79 Coupe DeVille, Tan with Tan top

- 06 GMC Sierra Z71, Black

- 92 Silverado C1500, black and grey

- 83 Chevy K10 Silverado, Black and Grey

b80385550.jpg

Our local paper always has inexpensive Cadillacs, but here are the ones that are close to your 00 Deville; (I only know what the ads say, but perhaps useful for bargaining?)

'99 Sedan Deville 1 owner, 69k mi pearl white/tan lthr garaged new Michelins showrm $7950 214-212-0388

'00 Cadillac Seville STS 4dr auto 1 own 62k records $8650 214-566-9266

'03 Cadillac Sedan Deville, 40K mi. w/100K mi. wrnty, chrome wheels, loaded, like new. $16,695. 817-401-3800.

Fresh search of the Dallas Morning News 'new' ads that mention Cadillac:

http://www.dallasnews.com/cgi-bin/classifi...er_page=50&

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Archived