17 city/23 Highway mpg

Motor Trend

'03 Marauder

0-60 mph 7.7 

1/4 mile 15.61@93.52

Braking, 60-0 ft 137

Slalom, mph 59.5

So stock, not as quick as an STS. But that Mustang Cobra

engine has a huge aftermarket available.

Bruce

2023 Cadillac CT4-V Blackwing

Follow me on: Twitter Instagram Youtube

Thanks Bruce. Thats what I thought.

She races professionally so it wouldn't take much to modify that engine. Even though I've made some significant mods it would be easy for that car to beat me with simple mods.

MARK 99STS

TURBOCHARGED

Good point. They have a decent grade on their driveway that their front wheel drive car can pull, but she said the Marauder can't make it so it is sitting in the garage until they can clear the snow off the drive here in Ohio. TO BAD!

MARK 99STS

TURBOCHARGED

We just got a load of ICE here in North Carolina. Fort Bragg is closed (where I work) so we went out playing in the truck. Even with the 4x4 engaged, some steeper hills are hard to get up if I stop on them (just for fun). And it's nearly impossible to drive in 2-wheel. Caddy's been sitting warm and dry in the garage since Saturday (when it was 65*F outside!). My side of the garage is soaked from the ice/snow melting from the truck and the Seville is fat dumb and happy on its side. :)

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

No. Not her.

She got bumped back to rookie class this year due to being out with a bad shoulder for a year. Back to pro this year. I'm not sure what class she runs(their never around much so I really don't talk to her very often). Some type of open wheel indy car I think.

MARK 99STS

TURBOCHARGED

Ice in Fayetteville? It must me cold down there.

It's usually all we get. We rarely get snow in the winter...usually rain or ice. I've really never driven in anything like this before...the road is just sheer. It's like a plate of glass. In some spots, I sit and spin even in 4x4. I just watched a utility truck try to drive up the street past the house. There's just BARELY an incline, and his 2wd truck is barely creeping up, and one of the rear duallies is just spinning away as he barely moves up the street. Amazing!

The Fort is opening at noon today, so I guess I'll see what it's like on the main roads then.

We're supposed to be back near 60 next weekend, so maybe the Caddy can come out and play then. :) I'm getting Northstar withdrawl.

Jason(2001 STS, White Diamond)

"When you turn your car on...does it return the favor?"

Archived