CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Parting out 1994 Eldorado

I am needing all rear seat belts as mine are rusted, as well the indictaor on the center console you know the part that has the P, R, N and so forth you cannot read the letters on mine any more, as well I need the lower half of the rear seat if yours is bench style with fold down arm rest in center.

Hmm...the rear seatbelts are good, along with the rear center arm rest. The seat was scratched from the glass though, mainly just surface scuffs. I will check the center console thing, I am not sure if that is smashed or not.

Thanks

Well, I checked again, and I have the box with the P, N, R and stuff, and the rear seatbelts, along with the rear center arm rest.

Do you still need all of that?

notstock4long,

I'm looking for the power window switch for the driver's door.

I need the part with the 4 window buttons.

Part # 25668564.

Thanks

I do have that part, but it's broke. The switches however, are good. Let me know if you need them.

I was looking for a front license plate holder - didn't see it in the picture. If you've got one they normally sell new for about $60. If yours is in good condition how about half that shipped?

Thanks

Steve

Did the driver live through the wreck?? Man that car is a mess!

Howyadoin,

Got the antenna yesterday, it looks to be in excellent condition! Thanks for getting it out to me so quickly, I'll be able to put it in this weekend... Good show!

Thanks again,

-Rav

-Mark P.

Salem, MA

IPB Image

"Refined Sugar" - '96 SLS, 175K

"...the Caddy is dedicated to relentlessly -- and comfortably -- converting time into distance." -J.J. Gertler

Im looking for the chrome pieces that go around the top of the rear bumper and the center console top lid with the cup holders in it. THANKS, CHRIS

I do have the 3 chrome pieces for the rear bumper, and they look to be in excellent shape.

I was looking for a front license plate holder - didn't see it in the picture. If you've got one they normally sell new for about $60. If yours is in good condition how about half that shipped?

Thanks

Steve

Did the driver live through the wreck?? Man that car is a mess!

Nope, I don't think it had one.

He did live, but he sure isn't doing too much yet, and the crash was over 2 months ago. He has a broken back, so it's gonna be a while before he is back to normal.

Thanks

• 8 months later...

Is the armrest between the front two seats is good shape, and still available?

If so I am VERY interested, and would like to know how much you would sell it for. PLEASE POST BACK SOON! Thanks

-dave B)

Crystal Red Tintcoat Exterior | Shale/Brownstone Interior | 32k

• 6 years later...

Archived