CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Parting out 1994 Eldorado

This car is green, has a tan leather interior, the 275hp 32V northstar engine, and chrome wheels with brand new tires.

The car hit a tree on the drivers side door, and is totalled. Everything is good except for every body panel, except the passenger side door, the left interior of the car, and the dash. Airbags are still good though.

Let me know what you guys need, I will be getting the car back from the ins. company in a few days, and I want to part it out quick.

Front and rear bumber chrome, console trim plate, if your seats where heated i would also like the switches for that as well.

while i'm at it how much for the chrome wheels do you have a picture of them?

let me know ASAP

thanks,

careldo

• 2 weeks later...

Im interested in the drivers side rear quarter glass, actually the chrome trim piece that goes around it, but i think its one whole piece. Email me on how much you would want for it.

Andrew Morris

Dallas, Texas

1998 Black Eldorado:

full custom Borla exhaust

Custom intake

1500 watt Hifonics amp

3 12inch Boston Acoustic G2 subwoofers

I-pod integrated

18 inch Lexani Krystals with Z-rated tires

E&G classics Billet grill

BMW E36 Angel Eye Headlights

Ported SS heads

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, sorry about the long wait. They were fighting with the insurance company over the price. I just got it today. I will have to look into some of the things you guys are asking about, but I can answer a few questions now.

The front bumber somehow got ripped to hell, I guess just from the torque of the impact. However, everything on the rear is fine, along with the front headlights.

The passenger side door is in perfect shape, along with the glass, but all other glass is broke.

The airbags never deployed, so they are good.

The shift knob got ripped up, the console is smashed, but the fake wood trim piece that goes around the shifter is good.

I want to move this stuff fast, so just let me know. The wheels have brand new tires, maybe 500 miles. Thanks

http://worldisround.com/articles/44966/index.html

Notstock is online right now... come on and respond to these people

-Eric

Lol, this is the first time I got on in the last month, crazy that you noticed.

I will check about your emblem. Where is it on the car? It has the northstar engine, so it probably has the badge...

notstock4long,

I'm looking for the power window switch for the driver's door.

I need the part with the 4 window buttons.

Part # 25668564.

Thanks

I will check, but if you look at the pics I posted, it looks like that stuff it smashed. I will let you know later today though.

I am needing all rear seat belts as mine are rusted, as well the indictaor on the center console you know the part that has the P, R, N and so forth you cannot read the letters on mine any more, as well I need the lower half of the rear seat if yours is bench style with fold down arm rest in center.

I am needing all rear seat belts as mine are rusted, as well the indictaor on the center console you know the part that has the P, R, N and so forth you cannot read the letters on mine any more, as well I need the lower half of the rear seat if yours is bench style with fold down arm rest in center.

Hmm...the rear seatbelts are good, along with the rear center arm rest. The seat was scratched from the glass though, mainly just surface scuffs. I will check the center console thing, I am not sure if that is smashed or not.

Thanks

Archived