CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

Rain-x

Rickster

This may sound silly but has anyone used Rain-x on the inside of your windows. It makes the outside look so nice so why not the inside. And for those of you that can still steam up the inside.....

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

This may sound silly but has anyone used Rain-x on the inside of your windows. It makes the outside look so nice so why not the inside. And for those of you that can still steam up the inside.....

Hi,

I've seen the inside product. I think it was called fog-x. Supposed to work on bathroom mirrors too.

Bob B

I have never used it on the inside but I swear by it for the outside. It works so well that I never use my wipers. Last two cars had 125K & 107K on them when I sold them and still had the original blades (and they didn't streak).

I have tried Fox-X on more than one occasion. Did not work very well in the

bathroom nor the car. Rain-X works excellent, though.

jim

Here's a suggestion. Try rain-X on your bathroom mirrors first, if your happy with the results ..go for it.

Even at 57 I can still steam up a bathroom mirror!

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

Here's a suggestion. Try rain-X on your bathroom mirrors first, if your happy with the results ..go for it.

Even at 57 I can still steam up a bathroom mirror!

Go Johnny Go

2001 STS Mettalic Otter Grey, Black Leather, 213,000 kilometers - miles - ? Still running strong!

Archived