CaddyInfo Cadillac Forum

here it is

Where did you find rubber bands that thick?

Never underestimate the amount of a persons greed.

F#$%ing PHAT!!!! That is super sweet man. let's trade.... :)

the wheels are made by platinum i think the style name is zephyr , but i cant remember. i know they are platinum. chromed aluminium 20.

the tires are Dunlop SP 9000 245/35 ZR20.

:D thanks but no trades. gonna keep this one for awhile.

start of my collection

the ride suffered just alittle bit, i am still super happy with it though.

it gave it a little bit more of an edge but it is still on a caddy suspension so it is still nicer than most cars, and sticks abit better to the road

the tires are Dunlop SP 9000 245/35 ZR20.

How do you like the Dunlop tires? I was thinking of getting a set as summer tires (in the correct size for my car, of course) ;)

If you really want to make people safe drivers again then simply remove all the safety features from cars. No more seat belts, ABS brakes, traction control, air bags or stability control. No more anything. You'll see how quickly people will slow down and once again learn to drive like "normal" humans.

i am really happy with the tires they seem to grip really good and they also performed good in the rain. i had upgraded to crossed drilled rotors ,front and back. but i did not put bigger brakes on, but i put the brakes on before the wheels i did not notice much difference after the wheels went on. it still stops on s dime

those look pretty sharp. i dont know if it is worth it or not because of our dollar difference but the deal i got on mine ended up costing me $5380 and some change, canadian dollars. without the deal i got i would have payed well over 6 but that price icludes taxes rubber install and balanced. so i could not tell you if it is worth it or not.

just keep looking man, i tell ya even after you think you found" the ones" keep looking. i was sure i found the ones i wanted but i looked a litttle more then i found these ones , and i am soo glad now that i did not get the other ones . these ones make the car . the cool thing about those wheels in your pic are that you could get an after market spinner to fit inside, personally i like the ones that actuallt stick outside the wheel like mine do, but that is all prefference,they all look good. i will get a pic of what i mean

here is that pic of how mine stick out, but i guess that would change the off set or onset of the wheel you might have to becarefull of that. also there is no forgivness if you hit a curb. i really like how you can see the wheel infront or behind the car alittle, so you can actually see it coming, and when the sun hits it on certain angles it reflex on the road or sidewalk.

post-3-1079138345.jpg

Archived